Made apostin a different browser session
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by TimNew - Dec. 8, 2017, 9:10 p.m.

waiting. It has not yet apeared.   Weird...

Comments
By TimNew - Dec. 8, 2017, 9:14 p.m.
Like Reply
By TimNew - Dec. 9, 2017, 7:50 a.m.
Like Reply

The post I was waiting for appeared after this one with an earlier time stamp. (9:12 vs 9:14)

I'm assuming each post has a unique ID, and the posts are presented in the order of the ID.  The time stamp must be assigned before the ID. 

Is it possible there is some overhead associated with posting with a link?

By cfdr - Dec. 9, 2017, 8:42 p.m.
Like Reply

We're going to differ on this one, Tim.  The Republican DNA has not changed, I'm afraid.  Whether the economy will rescue them or not - we have to wait to see.

If they really wanted to kick-start the economy, give the money to the people who will spend it.  I'm afraid that the money coming back into the country will, to a large degree, go toward chasing stocks, etc.

I'm afraid that this Republican tax plan is the Republicans shooting themselves in the foot - or in a much worse place.  This really bothers me - can you imagine what we would be seeing now if Trump had not beat Hillary?

By TimNew - Dec. 10, 2017, 8:22 p.m.
Like Reply

A few things here.

First, did you read the article?  Seems maybe not.  But if  ya did,  tell me specifically why you disagree.

Second, When you ask "can you imagine what we would be seeing now if Trump had not beat Hillary?" is this for or against the point of the article?  

Finally, as I have said many times, the more efficiently money is used in a given economy, the more all of it's participants benefit.  The income tax cuts are much to do about nuffin,  but the corporate tax cut will be huge, if they avoid the insane Corp AMT.  They'll lead to higher wages and a higher standard of living.