Comments
By TimNew - Feb. 17, 2018, 1:48 p.m.
Like Reply

Yeah,  remember when the jerk said "The 80's called,  they want their foreign policy back"..  Oh wait....

So anyway,  what steps do you suppose we should take to make sure that Russian Trolls never make mean Facebook posts about criminal, err, I mean dem candidates ever again?

By joj - Feb. 17, 2018, 4:45 p.m.
Like Reply

First step:  Elect a POTUS who has America's interest at heart and not Putin's.

By mcfarm - Feb. 17, 2018, 4:48 p.m.
Like Reply

nice jo but that was completed when Trump defeated all the swampers and the crooks {hil}

By GunterK - Feb. 17, 2018, 9:56 p.m.
Like Reply

maybe it would be better for the people of the US, if the POTUS established a respectful working relationship with the Russians. After all, the 2 counties have a common enemy. That's what Trump was referring to during his campaign. But then, the Deep State probably won't let him do that.

By joj - Feb. 17, 2018, 10:40 p.m.
Like Reply

Russia is an enemy, and Trump is a convenient fool.  

By GunterK - Feb. 17, 2018, 11:44 p.m.
Like Reply

you wrote "...Russia is our enemy...".

The Cold War ended more than 2 decades ago. However, the powers who run this country need to give the People an enemy to hate, in order to push their agenda through.

But let's assume for a minute that you have not been brainwashed, and that Russia really is our enemy.....

If this is so, then all people involved in selling Uranium to an "enemy", need to be charged with High Treason.

By TimNew - Feb. 18, 2018, 7:51 a.m.
Like Reply

I don't think Russia has our best interests at heart, and we don't have Russia's best interests at heart, and that's fine. I think Trump understands that and acts accordingly. "America first" style populism is something we've had too little of for the last few decades.  

What get's me is the lefts complete 180 on Russia.   In 2012, they collectively chuckled when Obama said "The 80's called,  they want their foreign policy back".  Obviously, in '12, Russia was no big deal.

They Pilloried Reagan for his strong stance against the USSR. 

They coined the label "McCarthyism" when McCarthy was finding Soviet influence in various levels of power within the US.  Granted, he reached a level of fanaticism that was a bit higher than required,  but he was also mostly correct.

So, from it's inception until at least 2012, Soviet Russia was just fine with the left, and understandably so.  They share many of the same beliefs. 

Now, suddenly, for the left, Russia is the worst and most dangerous enemy this country has ever known. 

What's changed?

By joj - Feb. 18, 2018, 9:03 a.m.
Like Reply

You are brainwashed.  Your conservative sources are not just biased like liberal sources.  They LIE.  Here, from Fox News.  Edify yourself about the Hoax of Uranium.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWIT7yydp4A&t=37s