Hot Stock Tips
8 responses | 0 likes
Started by Vandenplas - Feb. 24, 2018, 12:11 p.m.

Look for price moves of Hertz, Alamo and Enterprise rental car companies, Delta Airlines, United Airlines, First National Bank of Omaha, and a growing host of other companies, come Monday's opening bell.

They have all severed ties with the NRA.

For those of you right wingers who do not know what the NR ....oh, never mind.

By mcfarm - Feb. 24, 2018, 1:50 p.m.
Like Reply

another laugh out loud by vandy. If you remember way back during the election for President one side had an anti-gun, anti bill of rights, anti second amendment, anti fly-over country candidate and one did not. the libs got nothing but hate Trump and that is not going anywhere, he went over 50% approval you fool

By Vandenplas - Feb. 24, 2018, 6:41 p.m.
Like Reply

Brilliant nonsensical post.  Please, someone, translate this gem for me.

By mcfarm - Feb. 24, 2018, 7:16 p.m.
Like Reply

Ok for the libs I will try this real slow. Do you think Americans are going to turn against the NRA or the jelly spines who spurned the NRA. Just like the election when libs tried to portray middle America as deplorables it is not going to work. These companies that you and cnn, as far as I can tell are the only source for, will regret this long before the NRA

By Vandenplas - Feb. 24, 2018, 10:05 p.m.
Like Reply

By MarkB - Feb. 25, 2018, 2:29 a.m.
Like Reply

They can only fall. Because to cut ties with an organisation that has been supporting them, means less revenue. And even from those who are not members, but support the NRA and their efforts. You're about to find out how many non-member NRA supporters there are.

By cliff-e - Feb. 25, 2018, 7:02 a.m.
Like Reply

The "crying white mothers" comment made by NRA's Dana Loesch at the cpac conference was absolutely insensitive, disgusting and appalling. If that's all the better the NRA can do then they deserve to go down chit hole where they belong.

By mcfarm - Feb. 25, 2018, 7:32 a.m.
Like Reply

was that as appalling as cnn rewriting high schooler's questions to ensure a one sided shouting match?

By Vandenplas - Feb. 25, 2018, 8:05 a.m.
Like Reply

Apparently you watch CNN a lot.  How much more do you watch CNN than Fox News?