Go to Germany, young man!
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Dec. 11, 2017, 4:55 p.m.

Step 1: get a one-way ticket to Germany

Step 2: upon arrival, have a beer and a Bratwurst, then go to the nearest Government agency

Step 3: declare yourself to be a refugee

Step 4: agree to voluntary deportation 

The government will then give you $3500, a free flight back home, plus living expenses for one year in your home country (this means free housing, medical, etc, in your home country)

How can you beat such a great deal???


By JP - Dec. 11, 2017, 5:13 p.m.
Like Reply

From the link you provided: "The program — titled “Your Country, Your Future, Now!” — will run through the end of February."

Sounds like the unstated program title is “Your Country, Your Future, Please Leave Now!” if you ask me.

By MarkB - Dec. 12, 2017, 12:45 a.m.
Like Reply

Sounds like a great vacation plan. Of course, there is a time limit.

By TimNew - Dec. 12, 2017, 6:18 a.m.
Like Reply

Sounds like more and more counties are regretting their refuge policies.  But not to worry.  We can make it work here.  We're smarter than those guys. Do not let people like Trump deny these people their rights to US citizenship!!

By Julie_Hardy_Moderator - Dec. 12, 2017, 10:04 a.m.
Like Reply

Sounds like a good deal to me.