dicks sporting goods
10 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - March 6, 2018, 9:03 a.m.

wow did they ever step in it. Sad part is we all knew it was coming. Sued for refusing a 20 year a rifle. The progressives felt all warm and fuzzy when Dicks announced this policy. How would the libs feel when somebody trots this policy out using race, religion, sexual orientation etc? That is why you do not get to decide which constitution you get to use. We have one.

Comments
By mcfarm - March 6, 2018, 9:29 a.m.
Like Reply

sure, what are you going to do when some cake maker says no to a black....same road if you could see

By mcfarm - March 6, 2018, 10:37 a.m.
Like Reply

look I realize libs in general do not like our constitution and actually have come to hate our country but when they come to take our rights away that is a different matter. And instead of driving off into the giggle weeds like a professed constitutional expert like Obama just try reading the document first

By mcfarm - March 6, 2018, 2:11 p.m.
Like Reply

So America has had thousands die trying to defend our rights as citizens and you would hand them over without a whimper and Rush and I are the sick ones....wow, if that isn't lib critical thinking

By mcfarm - March 6, 2018, 2:36 p.m.
Like Reply

and thanks for clearing up what I said. You would indeed whimper like a little crying child when ask to defend your constitution, your country, and your rights.

By mikempt - March 11, 2018, 7:39 a.m.
Like Reply

Did you ever notice s is always next to a B.J.s' ?