USDA
13 responses | 0 likes
Started by Jim_M - March 8, 2018, 12:28 p.m.

Still a lot of grain out there.  

Comments
Re: USDA
0 likes
By MarkB - March 9, 2018, 12:16 a.m.
Like Reply

And yet, the price continues to rise. Makes one wonder about the commodities markets.

Re: Re: USDA
0 likes
By mcfarm - March 9, 2018, 7:01 a.m.
Like Reply

stuff is moving. anybody notice, for example, after all the negative nafta crap all over the msm that we have moved near record corn and beans to where? Mexico. Now we have North Korea coming to the table. And just when do all these people start writing the articles about them being wrong and the Trump administration being right?

By Jim_M - March 9, 2018, 10:08 a.m.
Like Reply

I always enjoy hearing that other countries are going to retaliate against Trumps tariffs by not buying from the grain belt.  Like people are going to stop eating?  

By mcfarm - March 9, 2018, 10:22 a.m.
Like Reply

yes vandy and guess what all that grain is used for..... protein in animal diets because once the Chinese go to the other white meat they ain't going back....even with trend corn yields here this year we will not add to ending stocks....again I will put it simply as I can so as to offend the libs who think everything Trump does has no thought or purpose........stuff is moving

did I forget to mention domestic demand that is steaming with ethanol, feed etc use

By JP - March 9, 2018, 12:29 p.m.
Like Reply

"... your post is replete with grammatical and syntax mistakes."

You should talk. FYI, "syntactic" is the adjective derived from syntax, as in "syntactic mistakes." 

By mcfarm - March 9, 2018, 2:07 p.m.
Like Reply

Libs have plenty to do with this discussion vandy. They want to wreck America. America is roaring back and libs cannot stand it. They are beside them selves every time another supposed Trump error turn into a great positive for America. Nafta is trade related. China is trade related. North Korea is trade related. Trading grains, watching employment numbers rise, trade deficits shrink and libs whine is all trade related. And watching you squirm ever time Trump goads you into making an ass out of your self is worth every second...sorry I guess according to Alex it is not an ass its a Priick

Re: USDA
0 likes
By cliff-e - March 9, 2018, 11:31 a.m.
Like Reply

People world wide need to eat...demand is good but Donny the dictator's tariffs have a way of "hitting America in the Bread Basket"-Reagan quote.

Re: Re: USDA
0 likes
By bcb - March 9, 2018, 11:50 a.m.
Like Reply

Is it possible Mx. and China doing some front loading before NAFTA and trade become an item?

Corn needs to worry about RFS next .

By frey_1999 - March 9, 2018, 3:05 p.m.
Like Reply

On Feb 22 beans lost its leader,  MEAL it it was able to flounder around for a few days as beans tried to pull it higher but the rally had done the work it needed to do ( make sure that beans would move to Argy to fill the crush line ) Now that the crushers are able to get beans out of Paraguay and southern Brazil the mission was accomplished.

There was no real threat that the world would run out of beans, the threat was that Argy would now that threat is gone time to go fill gaps left behind and Bulls can hope for another weather event in the US. Provided the US farmers don't plant 93 MA. and the clown in office doesn't bend these farmers over a barrel again lets see Trade War and throwing ethanol under the bus to repay his big oil donors. 

anybody remember how donney dictator stroked these same farmers at the farm convention this winter, remember who tole you that he could care less about you and when needed would screw you like a cheap hooker.

Not understanding what was driving beans (meal) most likely cost farmers a lot of money with this mini bull market 

hopefully they will not miss the next round.