IRA's and Tariffs
11 responses | 0 likes
Started by Vandenplas - March 22, 2018, 3:50 p.m.

Boys and Girls:

Check your IRA's.  How's the Trump tariff world treating you folks today?

And the lying, rich bigot said today, this the first of many new tariffs to come.

GO STORMY!

Comments
By TimNew - March 23, 2018, 9:19 a.m.
Like Reply

Yes,  for those of you who started buying stocks in March of 2018,  things have not gone well.

But,  if you've been for a year or more,  you've done pretty good.

As the Tariffs have become more limited in scope, largely targeting only China, there has been no significant fundamental shift so far. IOW, the current situation presents what is likely a very good buying op so you folks just starting out will get paid.

By Vandenplas - March 23, 2018, 4:07 p.m.
Like Reply

Another great day for the IRA's.

Don't you just love those Trump tariffs.

Keep defending the lying, assaulting, rich bigot and his great policies.

Go Roy!!! 

By TimNew - March 24, 2018, 7:09 a.m.
Like Reply

This is a great example of another of your deeply entrenched delusions.  You are operating under the premise that everything Trump does is bad, and everything bad is Trump's doing. Further, anyone who does not acknowledge this "plain and simple truth" is in fact defending Trump.

It's ok.  It appears you are in the company of millions...   But the rest of us are torn between feeling sorry for you (in the collective sense) and finding it amusing. Fortunately, tirades like this are exactly the sort of thing that continue to erode the credibility and relevance of the entire group. 

By Vandenplas - March 24, 2018, 8:05 a.m.
Like Reply

Trump is a liar.

Trump is an assaulter of women.

Trump is a bigot.

Trump is an idiot.

Trump is rich.

Trump is a friend of Putin.

Trump is on the verge of putting us in a trade war.

Trump is a hypocrite.

GO TRUMP!

By joj - March 24, 2018, 8:22 a.m.
Like Reply

How are the people doing who bought stocks after the tax cut was passed?

I'll give you a hint.  They are under water.

By Vandenplas - March 24, 2018, 8:36 a.m.
Like Reply

And the water is deep.

By TimNew - March 24, 2018, 8:52 a.m.
Like Reply

I am net positive on the year, tho not as positive as I was.  I've made more in the last 1.25 years than I made in any 3 of the last 10 years.

The current move is an over reaction to the news and not based on any fundamental shift. IOW, another of many buying ops. So,  let's revisit in a month or 2.

By mcfarm - March 24, 2018, 10:46 a.m.
Like Reply

Tim, in a month or when they have been proven wrong once again they {the tds's} will have no answer for you, and will have moved on to the next cnn headline. They will be whining about what is next while ignoring reality and they will fail to debate you or Metmike either one because they cannot

By Vandenplas - March 24, 2018, noon
Like Reply

Mcfark, it looks like you must watch a lot of CNN, with all the references you make to it.  

By mcfarm - March 24, 2018, 5:35 p.m.
Like Reply

jackoff, I do not need to watch cnn, only read what libs write here and laugh....way too predictable

By Vandenplas - March 24, 2018, 5:45 p.m.
Like Reply

Mcfarl, if you don't watch CNN, then how do you what they broadcast?????

Sounds like you got your chain yanked----again.

Go  Roy!!!!!