Change Channels
9 responses | 0 likes
Started by Vandenplas - March 25, 2018, 8:54 a.m.

mcfarl, at about 7:00 pm eastern time, you might want to switch from watching fake news, CNN, and tune it to CBS, another fake news channel.

Go Stormy!

Comments
By mcfarm - March 25, 2018, 9:44 a.m.
Like Reply

as I have said many times, I do  not have to watch fake news as you and yours report it right here every day.....by the way reading your statement above means you agree it is indeed fake....finally

By Vandenplas - March 25, 2018, 10:40 a.m.
Like Reply

Well shazam!   How stupid of me.  You mean all I have to do to get the news is tune in to Market/forum, just like you do grandpa?

I will quit watching Fox News immediately. 

COPD notwithstanding.

Go Stormy!

By mcfarm - March 25, 2018, 11:33 a.m.
Like Reply

hey boys I think Vandy has turned the corner. First he foolishly admits cnn and cbs are indeed fake news and now his latest admission is "how stupid of me"....man, metmike and tim have been waiting a long time

By Vandenplas - March 25, 2018, 12:05 p.m.
Like Reply

What about "hey" to the girls too?  They, too, need your wisdom and enlightenment.

Go Stormy!!!!!

By cliff-e - March 25, 2018, 12:58 p.m.
Like Reply

Lately I'll momentarily tune into the Faux News channels' Hannity, Judge Jeanine, Kennedy, ingraham etc. and the Trump supporter diatribe has a reached a fever pitch to the point of non-intelligible nonsense. Now these Pub shills are mad at Paul Ryan, Rand Paul over the budget they helped craft and would like to see them not re-elected? WTH is wrong with these Bi-polar Trump shills?! They're even mad Trump  for signing it! The Pub/Trump establishment is coming apart at the seams and it can' t happen soon enough.

By mcfarm - March 25, 2018, 8:02 p.m.
Like Reply

again for the what seems like the hundredth time, every show you mentioned is an opinion show. When we talk news on cnn we are talking fake reporting of actual news events. When we talk opinion the shows you mentioned are loudly and proudly conservative not R and certainly not rino

By TimNew - March 25, 2018, 8:29 p.m.
Like Reply

What they just don't get is that the opinion shows on Fox are presented as opinion/editorial shows.  On MSNBC/CNN/Etc,  they are presented as News...  

By cliff-e - March 26, 2018, 9:33 p.m.
Like Reply

I've come to the conclusion that perhaps certain Pubs could be renamed "RINO" themselves as in "R.adically I.ndoctrinated N.ormally O.ffensive".

By TimNew - March 27, 2018, 3:18 a.m.
Like Reply

Being offended does not make you right.