Urine the Bed, asleep.
19 responses | 0 likes
Started by Vandenplas - April 13, 2018, 8:30 a.m.

Go Comey!!!!!

Go TPP!!!!

Comments
By mcfarm - April 13, 2018, 11:55 a.m.
Like Reply

you, comey and all the rest of the anti America lovers will regret this mess

By Vandenplas - April 13, 2018, 12:28 p.m.
Like Reply

What mess?

By mcfarm - April 13, 2018, 2:11 p.m.
Like Reply

perhaps you somehow, someway, must of missed the part when the chief snake Comey said he could not verify...did not know the truth....guessed it was true....had no evidence......and then went right into his little child like accusations of little hands, short tie, small frame....God what a snake Comey is

By Vandenplas - April 14, 2018, 7:49 a.m.
Like Reply

Did you just use God's name in vain?

Short tie????  Did you mean short p...., oh, never mind. 

By mcfarm - April 14, 2018, 10:27 a.m.
Like Reply

no, what I meant was if you look for Russian collusion for over a year everywhere but where it was {with the Clintons} and you get really bored you then blow up attorney/client privilege....that ought to scare everyone....even the looneys on the left

By Vandenplas - April 14, 2018, 12:04 p.m.
Like Reply

How do you know there is/was no collusion by Trump and the Russians?  The investigation is not over. 

And how do you know there was collusion by Clinton and the Russians?

Fox News?

By mcfarm - April 14, 2018, 4:40 p.m.
Like Reply

look, Trump was investigated for a 150,000 donation to a charity from a Russian in 2o15 when he was a private citizen  meanwhile Hillary took 13 million from the same Russian while she was sec of state...just one example of dozens if you had bothered to pay attention

By frey_1999 - April 15, 2018, 4:25 p.m.
Like Reply

here is the reality of another misrepresentation by Mcfarm and other trumptards

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2017/oct/24/what-you-need-know-about-hillary-clinton-and-urani/

I know it is different in the echo chamber but as you been told before get out of the ECHO CHAMBER

By TimNew - April 15, 2018, 11:19 p.m.
Like Reply

These libtards will charge/try/convict Trump on nothing but supposition and fantasy. We see it all the time.

At the same time they'll exonerate Hillary even after she's been caught dead to rights.

And then they accuse  anyone who disagrees with "Living in an echo chamber"..

One of my favorite sayings on the subject, from Reagan..  "Our liberal freinds are not stupid.. It's just that so much  of what they know is wrong"...

By Vandenplas - April 16, 2018, 9:31 a.m.
Like Reply

Apparently you speak out of both sides of your mouth, or support what you quoted President Reagan as saying.

"Stupid and liberal is redundant."  (sic)----tim new

"...liberals aren't stupid..." ---Ronald Reagan

You can't have it both ways, Curly.  Which is it, or are you  waffling or lying just like President Trump?

By TimNew - April 16, 2018, 1:34 p.m.
Like Reply

Gosh Vandy, I don't know which is more entertaining.

The fact that you constantly  affirm my original statement or that you feel the two statements are somehow mutually exclusive.  I guess I'll leave that up to the philosophers as I enjoy my chuckle. :-)

By Vandenplas - April 16, 2018, 5:30 p.m.
Like Reply

It is truly astonishing that you can find entertainment and joy from your own idiocies. 

0 likes
By frey_1999 - April 16, 2018, 1:26 p.m.
Like Reply

your could not bring anything to the thread which refutes the story.

and NO name calling does not refute anything 

edited p to f

By TimNew - April 16, 2018, 1:29 p.m.
Like Reply

I had no intention of"reputing"the story <G>

By Vandenplas - April 15, 2018, 5:49 a.m.
Like Reply

At least Comey doesn't have an orange face.

By mcfarm - April 15, 2018, 7:23 a.m.
Like Reply

you asked. I answered and what you come up with is an orange face. Beyond frey like silly with that one. We are talking serious felonies here with the Clintons and you want to talk orange face. Actually this pretty much describes this entire Mueller investigation, he has nothing and Hillary and Co has the felony.....imagine that

By Vandenplas - April 15, 2018, 11:55 a.m.
Like Reply

You (are one of only a handful of posters  on who) take yourself too seriously.  You need to calm down and smell the stink. 

By mcfarm - April 15, 2018, 2:32 p.m.
Like Reply

wow you nearly got it...before the Clintons felonies were indeed serious

ps this bombshell book the snake came out with and all the projections of the dirty details of collusion.....how is that going?

By Vandenplas - April 15, 2018, 3:43 p.m.
Like Reply

Can't you smell the stench from the beds those prossies wet?