Military Coup, Take 21
1 response | 21 likes
Started by Vandenplas - Dec. 21, 2017, 5:51 a.m.

The gestapo boys are ramping up.  Closer and closer.

1.  Get a bunch of generals and racists to run the government.

2.  Begin banning words (and free speech).

3.  Threaten all nations who vote against Jerusalem as the capital of the hell hole of the world.  (Trump and Haley, yesterday.)

4.  Buy votes (Corker, Collins, Flake, Graham, etc.) with a tax bill for them all, and for the rich.

5.  Increase the military budget--which is already bigger than the next 7 nations' military budgets combined.

6.  Take away health care for millions of people.  Let healthy people off the hook for required health insurance, so the common and less healthy folks' premiums go up to pay for it.

7.  Give the middle class lip service about a huuuge tax cut, which is temporary, while making the upper class' cuts permanent.

Closer and closer.........................

Go Roy, go.

Comments
By mojo - Dec. 21, 2017, 6:26 a.m.
Like Reply

Rump may be deliberately trying to enrage the public to the point that they organize a march on Washington by the 100's of 1000's and use that as an excuse to declare martial law, abolish the Constitution, and then declare himself King for life. I know it sounds a little far fetched, but I wouldn't put it past him to try something like that. If he did do that I bet his supporters & the GOP would be OK with it.