don't understand, but this sums it up
8 responses | 0 likes
Started by cfdr - Dec. 30, 2017, 4:54 p.m.

https://tinyurl.com/y7zxoldk

Like the subject line says - I don't understand it, but there are people who cannot look at Trump's accomplishments and see anything but the things they hate about the man.

I was young when I learned, in the arctic oil fields fifty years ago, that it was what a man did that mattered.  I worked with some difficult men, but they got the job done when it needed to get done.

I actually feel somewhat sorry for the snowflakes today.

Comments
By Vandenplas - Dec. 30, 2017, 5:03 p.m.
Like Reply

Do you mean, like git'er done, like in grabbing 'em by the puthy, by siding with dictators, by attackiing the free press, by asking for an investigation into his political opponents, by associating with white nationalists, and sexual predators?

Actions speak louder than words?  Or do they?

By cfdr - Dec. 30, 2017, 5:28 p.m.
Like Reply

Do you mean, like git'er done, like in grabbing 'em by the puthy, by siding with dictators, by attackiing the free press, by asking for an investigation into his political opponents, by associating with white nationalists, and sexual predators?

Actions speak louder than words?  Or do they?

"grabbing 'em by the puthy"

You really like that phrase, don't you.  Have you EVER been with actual working men?  Men who actually work for a living?  Not the PC academic or bureaucrat types, but working men?

"siding with dictators"

You mean like the people in Iran who the president has just come out in support of?

"attackiing the free press"

Did you really say "free press"?  Do you mean the "free press" that, according to Pew, has been just 5% positive in its coverage of Trump?  That "free press"?

"asking for an investigation into his political opponents"

Do you mean Mueller and the biased crew he put together?  Or do you mean looking at the possibility of Hillary funding Russian "dirt" collection that then was used by Obama appointees to get a warrant to wiretap the Trump campaign?  Jeff Sessions has made it well known that he does NOT want to investigate the previous administration.  The one that should be feared by crooked DOJ and FBI individuals is that of Michael Horowitz, an Obama appointee.

"associating with white nationalists, and sexual predators"

Yes, actions do speak louder than words.  Here, do you mean - like the Clintons?  Twenty-six times Bill was booked on the "Lolita Express" - in just a three year period.  There were people who were just certain they could get info on Trump on that too - but they failed.

Just look at the sexual predators - how many are on the Left?  You clueless Lefties are so blind - if you opened your eyes, all you would see is brown.

By Vandenplas - Dec. 30, 2017, 6 p.m.
Like Reply

Crank out all the analogies you want.  Make all the excuses for the rich bigot you can.  Mention evil Hillary every chance you get.  Defend the shyster at all costs  (Do you remember Trump University?)  Ignore all the lie after lie after lie Trump tells nearly EVERY DAY.

Your dog won't hunt, Curly.  Stick to feeding cattle.

Go Roy!!!!!!!!

By cfdr - Dec. 30, 2017, 6:59 p.m.
Like Reply

Ha!  The corruption on the left side of the aisle is mind-boggling.  The direction the previous president took us and the damage he did to this country were disastrous.

And you're just SO terribly worried about non-consequential crap.  If it wasn't so pathetic, it would be funny.

People like you are the reason it is said that Leftists should never be allowed to run anything.

And, I'm sure that you don't even understand why.

End.

By Vandenplas - Dec. 30, 2017, 11:41 p.m.
Like Reply

Did you mean damage, like the housing boom turn around, the tripling of the stock market, lowering unemployment from 11% to less than 6%, the killing of Bin Laden--damage like that?  Yep, the worst president in history, mostly because he is black, right?   

By metmike - Dec. 30, 2017, 7:24 p.m.
Like Reply

As the year comes to end, it's time to recognize our most  prominent, non productive, pesky, pessimistic, perverted person that has pisssed off the most people on a trading forum in the year 2017.

And the award goes to...................................no, sorry mojo, not you, the award goes to:

vandendplas!!!!

Yeah, let's hear it for vandenplas!!

Let me be the first to congratulate  vandenplas for being Marketforum troll of 2017!!!

Worlds Best Troll | WHEN YOU WIN THE AWARD FOR BEST TROLL OF THE YEAR | image tagged in troll award | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

By metmike - Dec. 30, 2017, 7:57 p.m.
Like Reply

Big Billy Goat Gruff:

Congrats vandenplas! I look forward to another year of butting you off the troll bridge with my well endowed horns for your inflammatory, juvenile, illogical, mischaracterizing, one sided, uninformed, biased, narcissistic, hateful comments!

Stick to trolling. You are the master!

By Vandenplas - Dec. 30, 2017, 10:22 p.m.
Like Reply

Go Roy!

Go leakers! 

Grab'em.