Beyond All Doubt
22 responses | 0 likes
Started by Vandenplas - Jan. 12, 2018, 8:24 a.m.

The chithole comment by president Trump in front of members of Congress again reaffirms he is a racist.  How many more times does he have to reveal that to those of you who still "support his policies?" 

Roy and Jeff and Steve are all smiles this morning.  And so is George Wallace as he continues burning in hell--if you believe the bilbe, that is.

Comments
By TimNew - Jan. 12, 2018, 8:39 a.m.
Like Reply

Would you live in one the countries mentioned?  Do you consider them garden spots? If not, are your reasons racist?

By Vandenplas - Jan. 12, 2018, 9:52 a.m.
Like Reply

Whether I would live in a "chithole country" or not has absolutely nothing to do with the topic of Trump's racism.

Why do you always like to change the subject when the stink gets on your fingers?

By mojo - Jan. 12, 2018, 9:56 a.m.
Like Reply

Obfuscation & redirecting the narrative is Tim's go to tactic.

By TimNew - Jan. 12, 2018, 8:45 p.m.
Like Reply

In lib world, stating what was said and asking an opinion of said statement is obfuscation. :-)

By mojo - Jan. 12, 2018, 9:52 a.m.
Like Reply

Trump's comments about the countries mentioned makes him a racist, beyond all doubt.

By TimNew - Jan. 12, 2018, 9:54 a.m.
Like Reply

He called them S#!thole countries.  Do you disagree?  If not, are you racist too?

By mcfarm - Jan. 12, 2018, 10:03 a.m.
Like Reply

changing the subject??? sure the subject if you bold enough to admit it is "more dem voters, more dem voters, more dem voters" and the bottomline is the libs do not even care if they are citizens anymore, speak English, assimilate, or even work for that matter

By mojo - Jan. 12, 2018, 10:17 a.m.
Like Reply

The subject at hand is Trump shooting off his chithole & spewing his vile racist, white nationalist & nativist views & embarrassing America. That is what this conversation is all about. Deal with it.

By silverspiker - Jan. 12, 2018, 2:09 p.m.
Like Reply

... you forgot anti-semite...

Jews For Jesus

By mcfarm - Jan. 13, 2018, 8:06 a.m.
Like Reply

you now have a major problem mojo. seems while discussing African countries obama aused nearly the identical term including  the cuss word.....now com back and attach everything single thing you said to him or be a total hypocrite

By silverspiker - Jan. 12, 2018, 2:16 p.m.
Like Reply

... your sarcasm cuts like a knife...

By cliff-e - Jan. 12, 2018, 10:17 a.m.
Like Reply

Shthole comments from the shthole president are merely pandering to his base and I'm not at all surprised by this.

By mcfarm - Jan. 12, 2018, 11:05 a.m.
Like Reply

again, get over the fake hysteria. the big picture is the same. what kind of people does a forward thinking country want to cross its boarders?

By frey_1999 - Jan. 12, 2018, 4:45 p.m.
Like Reply

Do you have any Idea what the level of education that immigrants from these so called chithole countries achive as a percent of their population vs White Americans in Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Arkansa, Kentucky, West Virginia are.

Do you know how many go onto excel in STEM based occupations.

the vulgarity of trump is to be expected and by his loyalist has come to be accepted.

but the ignorance of Trump and his followers needs to be corrected   

By mcfarm - Jan. 12, 2018, 6:01 p.m.
Like Reply

you make a good point frey...any illegals needs should be placed well above those deplorabels from the southern United States that are actually citizens

By TimNew - Jan. 12, 2018, 9:19 p.m.
Like Reply

You are absolutely right Truthndare.  If an immigrant has a good education, they should be moved to the head of the line. And that's exactly what Trump was saying. Good to see you agree with him.

Seriously, diversity for the sake of diversity, much like change for the sake of change, is a recipe for disaster. 

But,  out of curiosity,  do you have some data to support your supposition that the education and skill levels in these s#!tholes Trump mentioned are as high as you would seem to indicate?

Or did I misread your statement? Are you just suggesting that maybe they know stuff?

"Do you have any Idea what the level of education that immigrants from these so called chithole countries achive as a percent of their population vs White Americans in Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Arkansa, Kentucky, West Virginia are.

Do you know how many go onto excel in STEM based occupations."

By GunterK - Jan. 12, 2018, 12:11 p.m.
Like Reply

I am an immigrant....you could call me an outsider....but permit me to add my 2 cents to this subject.

It was a long time age, when I applied for my visa (no, not during Lincoln's time... a little bit later). It was quite a process.... they checked my background, interviewed my neighbors (being a communist sympathizer was the big issue then). I also needed a "sponsor" or a job offer (which I had), to be allowed into the US. It took 8 weeks to get the visa.

8 weeks seemed like a lot of time, but I learned that applicants from certain other countries had a 2-year waiting list. Having an engineering degree may have helped, but the main reason why I wasn't subjected to a 2-year waiting list was me being from Europe, as I was told.

The point I am trying to make is....Trump's comments were in line with how it has been for a long time. Sure, he could have skipped the vulgarity. However, if you want to call Trump a racist for this comment, you need to call the US racist., because me getting my visa in 8 weeks, and other guy having to wait 2 years, just because he lives in a s....hole, must then be "racist"

On the other hand, if you stop the shrill attack for a moment..... "racism' has nothing to do with this. It'a a matter of self-preservation. You have a wonderful country here.... your fathers and grandfathers worked hard to make it into what it is now. Shouldn't the US be allowed to screen those who want to come????  (other countries do so)

Shouldn't an immigrant be expected to become a contributor to US society?

"Hey, I am living in a s...hole. I want to come the US to get my free food stamps, free housing and an Obama-phone". 

Immigration officer:" yea.... you are exactly what we want in the US. Come right in"

Is this what you want?

By Vandenplas - Jan. 12, 2018, 12:30 p.m.
Like Reply

Yes, yes and no.

By GunterK - Jan. 12, 2018, 1:45 p.m.
Like Reply

hi vandy....lol.... I was going to edit the last few sentences in my post, but then I realized this would give your reply a totally different slant.... and I don't want to do that to you...left it like it was.

By Vandenplas - Jan. 12, 2018, 2:27 p.m.
Like Reply

Go Roy!  

OOPS.  I meant to say Go Trump!

Where is JeanN.?

By silverspiker - Jan. 12, 2018, 2:01 p.m.
Like Reply

Thank God I am just a mere "DEPLORABLE" from a non-DirtHole Nation...

WWWhhhhhhheeeeeewwwww WWEEEEeeeeeeee COACH !

By TimNew - Jan. 12, 2018, 8:47 p.m.
Like Reply

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/shithole-is-not-a-diplomatic-assessment-but-is-it-so-unfair-2018-01-12

"As the country — and the world — discusses the propriety of President Donald Trump’s referring to other nations as “shitholes” in the debate over immigration, the unfortunate fact remains that the countries he so designated do lag their global peers on a host of development and economic indicators."