The real news
15 responses | 0 likes
Started by cfdr - Jan. 13, 2018, 9:51 a.m.

I thought I'd check back here - I missed the laughs.

S***h***s - I had to laugh at what our president said.  He is staying in character.  Like I said, I think you can call him Shakespearean.  But what I laughed most about was the hysterical reaction to someone pretty much describing what parts of the real world look like.  There is a reason why so many people from those countries want so desperately to come here.

So, while still smiling, all I have to add to this conversation is -

SUCK IT UP, SNOWFLAKES!  The real news is being ignored - and it's serious.

And, as for calling anyone who offends your sensibilities a racist - You've overused that word.  It has no real weight anymore - except maybe to other snowflakes - as they "sing" it while dancing around you.

Meanwhile, it looks like we may have seen real GDP numbers for the past three quarters that "experts" said we would likely never see again.

And, Chrysler moving from Mexico to Michigan, Toyota building in Alabama  .  .  .

I hope you snowflakes just keep on calling us deplorables other names too - especially "racists."  I'll check back in occasionally for more laughs.  A person can never laugh too much. 

But, on more serious "news" - be sure to check with sources other than (forever scarred) Anderson Cooper, Don Lemon, or Rachael Maddow this week.  There could be some REAL NEWS coming out, and I'm guessing that those "journalists" will not carry a lot of it.  It has the potential to be an interesting week.

Comments
By mcfarm - Jan. 13, 2018, 9:55 a.m.
Like Reply

do not forget Walmart with their nearly 2 million employees raising the pay, a bonus, more leave time, and on top of that the tax cut to come for those same people...yes those deplorable people that Obama and company had ditched years ago.I think many of them had guns and Bibles

By JP - Jan. 13, 2018, 10:04 a.m.
Like Reply

I think our brethren on the left side of the aisle will discover over the next few months that they are living in interesting times indeed. Agree that next week could prove to be quite interesting.

By cfdr - Jan. 13, 2018, 12:21 p.m.
Like Reply

Yes, I'm pretty sure of that too.  I do, however, keep thinking of Richard Mueller and all the millions he is spending to dig up any kind of chips to use in the big poker game.  I suspect his goal, as I have stated previously, is to reach a Mexican standoff - thus insuring that people at the top, like himself, Hillary, Obama, and possibly Comey, walk away.  coney might have gotten in too deep for even Mueller to help, however.

Why the snowflakes here keep pointing at Trump with these things like referring to Sh**h***s  as Sh**h***s is because they are afraid to talk about actual problems - problems that have been caused over the last fifty years or so by the politicians and the global elites that own them.

Anyway, I need to get some things done.  Just couldn't resist taking a break and saying how much I needed the laughs I got here.

I do feel really sorry for Anderson Cooper, however - he was crying!

By metmike - Jan. 13, 2018, 2:08 p.m.
Like Reply

Hi cfdr!

Agree with you on the Trump comment.

Earlier is the week, the black unemployment rate dropped to the lowest since records have been kept. Most the media ignored Trumps exuberance and joy over the fact that BLACK AMERICANS were doing so well under his leadership.  Many ran stories that said most of the credit should go to Obama not Trump.  They have a point but still, Trumps agenda is greatly helping BLACK AMERICANS and his first year was a huge success at doing so. 

Then he calls a few 3rd world countries "sheet holes" not because they have mostly blacks living there but because they are undevelped, poor and uneducated.

But because they are almost all black, the media decides to spin it to mean that the color of their skin is the actual reason for why he wants to limit immigration from these countries.

How can Trump be so pro BLACK AMERICA(he reached out to blacks before the election) with his agenda and words but against BLACKS from Haiti?   

The answer is so simple that even a lib could see it...........NOT!

He is clearly for making America Great. He is making that happen for BLACKS in America, true to his promise. He never promised blacks from Haiti or "sheethole" countries(extremely bad term for him to use but expected from Trump) an open border.

It's this simple:  Allowing people into this country that lived in societies which allow them to immediately make positive contributions to the US is what his objective is. Obviously, there are more whites vs blacks that fit into that mold..............but since the libs always see race in everything and are always looking to play the race card, they make the color of the skin of the people of Haiti the reason for Trump to have this opinion. 

Just like with white cops profiling. They are all racists right? 

They never stop to look at the fact that young black men commit violent crimes at 6 times the rate of whites and all cops have to deal with this reality. There will be a 6 times higher rate of serious confrontations between young black men and cops and cops will be 6 times more suspicious of young black men.

There are just as many black women living in this country as black men. Why don't we see young black women having the same rate of confrontations with white cops as men if its the color of their skin and racism and not behavior that causes white cops to profile and for the huge rate of confrontations?

The reason is that libs WANT it to be the color of their skin vs acknowleding realities and having to be held accountable. You can't fix a problem(high crime rates from black men) if you blame it on the wrong thing.  

A productive, positively contributing, self supporting person is much, much less likely to resort to a life a crime than one that is the opposite. 

Getting the black unemployment rate to the lowest level since records have been kept is the #1 best way to fix the problem of the high crime rates committed by young black men.

That number was reported this past week....................and who has been the president of the US, having the most successful first year for a president, possibly ever, during that time?

Yeah, the guy doing everything he can to make BLACK America Great because they are Americans too.

Those trying to stop everything he does should adopt the theme "Stop Trump from Making America Great!"

By TimNew - Jan. 13, 2018, 2:26 p.m.
Like Reply

Agreed.  We don't have serious race issues in this country. They exist, but not on the scale required to support much of the liberal ideology, so they need to create it by labeling non-racial issues as racial.

What we have in this country are cultural issues. A culture that encourages single parent households, an avoidance of education, and shirking of responsible lives. 

By Vandenplas - Jan. 13, 2018, 4:33 p.m.
Like Reply

Two comments out of which I could make many, but I do not like dissertations.

One--since education and higher paying jobs are related, could it be that be that blacks are better educated these past 8-10 years, and that has something to do with getting jobs???

Nah, it was Trump and his puthy grabbing, his endorsing white racism in Charlotte,  his chithole speeches, his pulling out of Paris Accords, his reneging on the TPP, etc. that caused them there blacks to get jobs.

Two--there are as many white women as white men in this country;  why aren't the white women creating the same number of crimes the white men are?  Your argument here is as ludicrous as your first one, above. 

By TimNew - Jan. 13, 2018, 5:14 p.m.
Like Reply

"Two--there are as many white women as white men in this country;  why aren't the white women creating the same number of crimes the white men are?  Your argument here is as ludicrous as your first one, above. "

So, I guess what you are saying here is that if black males were not engaged in so many crimes, they would not have a problem with police...

By Vandenplas - Jan. 13, 2018, 6:15 p.m.
Like Reply

tim new, tim new, tim new, go back and read your sidekick's dissertation where he  questions black women/black men crime and see if you can figure out what I said.

I don't hold out much hope, however.

By metmike - Jan. 13, 2018, 10:36 p.m.
Like Reply

"One--since education and higher paying jobs are related, could it be that be that blacks are better educated these past 8-10 years, and that has something to do with getting jobs???"

That strong correlation does exist vandy. To answer your question, no that did not happen for blacks under Obama though:

"Why Obama's presidency didn't lead to black progress":

https://nypost.com/2017/06/17/why-obamas-presidency-didnt-lead-to-black-progress/

"The proliferation of black politicians in recent decades — which now includes a twice-elected black president — has done little to narrow racial gaps in employment, income, homeownership, academic achievement and other areas."

Blacks mainly backslide under Obama:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/433222/black-americans-barack-obama-going-backwards-under-president-obama

"Two--there are as many white women as white men in this country;  why aren't the white women creating the same number of crimes the white men are?  Your argument here is as ludicrous as your first one, above."

You obviously missed  the point entirely, as the one that you make is supporting what I stated.

Young black men commit violent crime at the highest rate of any group..........6 times higher then young white men. Many times higher than black women and many, many  times higher than white women. Cops know this and are surrounded by it. This causes them to be at least 6 times more suspicious of a black man than a white man. They are also many times more suspicious of them than they are of black women, who share the same skin color with them and many, many times more suspicious of them than a white female...........the group that commits violent crime at the lowest rate.

In  the vast majority of cases, it's not racism that causes profiling but the group being profiled's actions.

If you wreck your car  4 times in 4 years, get a drunk driving conviction and have your drivers license suspended, is it profiling for the insurance company to charge a higher rate?  Your actions and record justify them dialing in the additional risk they are taking to insure you.

Why do 18 year old men have such high car insurance rates? Profiling because insurance companies don't like young men? NO. Young adult males, statistically,  have the worst driving records as do young black men commit the most violent crimes..........by a wide margin. 

As long as young males cost insurance companies the most money, they will be "profiled" and charged the most for car insurance. Cops can do a better job and should always have a body camera holding them accountable for doing that. However, confrontations, some violent will still happen at a rate of at least 6 times higher than white men because smart cops deal with the reality in their world. Obama and most liberal leaders want to blame the cops..........for doing their jobs. To fix the problem you must address the cause of it. 

Getting young black men educated and employed with decent jobs is the best path to fixing the problem. There were alot of jobs created during the Obama years but blacks lagged in many categories. Hopefully, based on Trumps actions (doing what he said he would do and helping blacks already) there will be more progress  for blacks with Trump than with Obama.

"Two comments out of which I could make many"

Since the two comments that you used, actually support my position, are you holding back on the legit ones that support your position?

"I do not like dissertations"

Good for you. Post short posts if you want. I prefer to analyze objectively and bring evidence and links to support statements. Comments like that(because I DO post dissertations), are what people that are losing an argument badly make.

"Trump and his puthy grabbing"'

Right........ that is relevent here. Name calling is also what people do when they can't bring substantive information to the discussion. 

"his endorsing white racism in Charlotte" I read and heard all of his speeches related to that. You are making that up.

"his pulling out of Paris Accord" One of the smartest things that a president has done for this country that I remember.  Your points are supporting my position even more.

You have been warning us about all these bad things that Trump would cause to America for over a year now. More than enough time has passed for us to judge whether you were right or night. The exact opposite of what you stated happened. You were dead wrong.  When will you admit it?

https://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2017-12-21/donald-trump-is-the-most-successful-first-year-president-of-all-time

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/nation-now/2017/12/20/president-trumps-successes-have-been-underreported-gary-varvel-column-nation-now/968842001/

By Vandenplas - Jan. 13, 2018, 11:02 p.m.
Like Reply

Whew!

By TimNew - Jan. 14, 2018, 7:41 a.m.
Like Reply

As Ronald Reagan correctly stated, "The best social program is a job"..

By mcfarm - Jan. 14, 2018, 8:46 a.m.
Like Reply

love this one too "I am from the government and I am here to help"........whewwww indeed vandy...dispute it silly man

By Vandenplas - Jan. 14, 2018, 8:50 a.m.
Like Reply

Go stroke your guru, Metmike, or some other organ.

By cfdr - Jan. 14, 2018, 9:07 a.m.
Like Reply

I'll repeat myself, because I realize that even then it probably won't sink in for you.

Vandenplas, maybe you should think about why it is that you insist on being the most hypocritical and despicable person who posts on this forum?

Can you tell us why you felt the need, after mike took the time to make an excellent argument why you were so wrong, you only replied with:

"Go stroke your guru, Metmike, or some other organ."

Now, go ahead and run crying to the moderator saying that I broke the rules .  .  .

By Vandenplas - Jan. 14, 2018, 9:57 a.m.
Like Reply

My stroking comment, if you would take the time to observe, was for mcfarm, not Metmike--or for you.   And just because you think Metmike made a good argument doesn't mean everybody thinks so.

I have given you advice previously.  I'll not take time to do so, again, here.  Go ahead and pretend you do not know what I am talking about.

Well,  on second thought, maybe you really don't.