MarketForum at www.marketforum.com is a leading
Internet message board that reports the very latest opinions on
futures and options trading. The forum operates 24 hours a day, seven
days a week. Entry is free and there are no registration
Quick User Guide
- Before posting, decide on your handle or alias. This can be your real name or not. It should differ from handles currently in use. Note that multiple handles are strictly forbidden. If you wish to change your handle at any time, please request permission from the Moderator.
- To post, click Post Message which can be found in two locations, in
the toolbar at the top and in the sidebar at left. Your computer's
cookies must be enabled or your post will be rejected.
- When posting, be sure that your handle, e-mail address and a subject heading are included in the spaces provided. Some of this required information will be inserted automatically.
- When reading posts, you can organize the way posts are displayed
by selecting from choices available in the Forum Options section on the left.
- Go to "View Last" to select the number of messages you wish to have available for scanning, (50, 100, or 300).
- Go to 'Sort Messages' to receive newest or oldest posts first.
- Do searches for keywords by using the box at the upper left of the
screen. In addition to searching for a key word in text, you can
search by a poster's name.
- Use the Contact Moderator link in the top toolbar to initiate an
e-mail to the MarketForum Moderator. Use the Notice Board (also at
top) for more traders links and other useful information.
- Promotional messages, unless paid for, are disallowed and will be
- E-mail addresses, phone or fax numbers, and street addresses will be
- Posters or lurkers wanting to exchange e-mail addresses should contact
- All posts not trading-related must include "NTR" at the end of the
- Posters are limited to one handle. Offenders are warned, suspended or
- Personal attacks are not acceptable. Offenders are suspended or
- Coarse or abusive language is not tolerated. Offenders are suspended
- Don't copy and paste the full text of articles into MarketForum. This
could be a breach of copyright laws, and the posts will be
removed. However, please note that short excerpts, quotations and
Internet addresses linking to articles are OK.