Drone Attacks
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Aug. 8, 2018, 7:01 p.m.

Hi ffolks

What do you think about small drone attacks loaded with exposives

This seems to me a new and extremely easy and dangerous new attack method

Just load up multiple drones, with explosives and send them off to a destination

Heck, all the pieces are available to most anybody that is determined to cause harm

These drones can be pre-programmed to fly to a pre-determined destination and any contact with a hard surface will cause detonation

Many small flying objects would be extremely hard to defend against.  Just imagine 100 or more flying objects coming your way. Not only would our leaders have a new threat, but terrorists would no longer need a human to carry an explosive vest.

The dangers are unimaginable, especially with the availability and cheap cost

Plus small drones carrying 1 lb of explosive is very quiet and vitually undetectable in large crowds

The explosive seems to be no problem, to source, for those who engage in such activities

I have seen these small drones flying around, public places, and unless at night with lights flashing, they are truly undetectable

I have an idea that those who wish to cause us harm may soon decide an army of small drones or even one drone in the right place at the right time is the new choice of terror

When you consider they can be pre-programmed to a specific destination, the danger increases and the perpetrator is virtually able to escape undetected to cause untold harm, over and over again

How can you track down the perpetrator, when you can attack from a distance, much further away than the usual choice of a firearm

Even explosive vests usually need some one in close proximity to make sure the human follows instructions

Not that I have an evil mind, but I can see several advantages with explosive loaded, pre-programed small drones 

How do you protect important public people or the public, when faced with multiple drones or even one drone in the right place at the right time 

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!