New trouble in Syria-2
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by metmike - Aug. 30, 2018, 2:22 p.m.

Gunter started this thread in the Trading section because it may effect the markets. I extended it down here to the NTR section because of my political comment.       

new trouble in Syria?            

Started by GunterK - Aug. 30, 2018, 12:20 p.m.            

for several days now, I have been reading about Russia expecting (and preparing for) the US to launch a major attack on Damascus. This certainly sounds like something the Deep State would be doing. Is the President even aware of this?

With all the focus on McCain, the Russia investigation, and multiple issues surrounding White House personnel, as well as a holiday weekend coming up, this would be a good time for either a False Flag or a real attack to be planned.

https://www.debka.com/russia-notches-up-military-tensions-by-pouring-out-charges-of-coming-us-aggression-in-syria/

I would be careful with trading positions over the weekend, in any commodities affected by such events.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++                    

By Richard - Aug. 30, 2018, 1:40 p.m.            

The only reason for the investigation into Trumps attorney and him is so that the Deep State can Black Mail Trump and pressure him into WW3. I am very sure, with the comments and events happening, that this will happen and that we will have WW3 at some point. I personally think it will be after the 2020 elections, no matter who wins. Still projecting $350 oil into 2026.

++++++++++++++++++++++++=               

By metmike - Aug. 30, 2018, 2:10 p.m.            

McCain must be doing a jig from wherever he is right now, with the possibility of an increase in unnecessary military conflict and loss of life in the name of whatever the current US agenda is in the Middle East.

Hundreds of thousands of brave US soldiers have died and millions called to fight in really dumb wars because our politicians are playing a political chess game, sacrificing their constituents lives to advance their position............and they treat those lives like they are just pieces in a game.

So I'll copy this thread  in the NTR section since it's an NTR post. 

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!