college-football-now-nations-largest-religion
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by carlberky - Sept. 6, 2018, 11:46 a.m.
Comments
By mcfarm - Sept. 6, 2018, 2:35 p.m.
Like Reply

read the clip Carl. Kind of undecided if the author was just throwing another cheap shot at Christianity or serious or just satirical. At any rate kind of think he just thinks its cute join the hot millennials and mock the only thing left here to mock without getting run out of town by the libs....Christianity. Football is nice but you would not believe how fast I got used to not watching the NFL after the anthem thing....do not miss it all and if college football pulled the crap it would lose tons of fans over nite.

By silverspiker - Sept. 6, 2018, 2:46 p.m.
Like Reply

first year without season tickets after 27 years of New York Jets season tickets my business associate and I had.... screw them and screw the new stadium that I had to pay an extra $1,000 a year for 10 years to construct on top of the season tickets

I just read where Alabama Crimson Tide mailed all of their Nike apparel and sports equipment back to Nike and they told him to shove it up their buttes....

I really love NCAA college football the best of all sports and I really hope that they never let their guard down on this Nike BS.

By carlberky - Sept. 6, 2018, 4:32 p.m.
Like Reply

mc, for future reference, anything from " Babylon Bee " would be satire.

By mcfarm - Sept. 6, 2018, 6:17 p.m.
Like Reply

sorry I guess I am not cool enough to now all these cutting edge sites