Confirm Supreme Court Nominee
10 responses | 0 likes
Started by joj - Sept. 16, 2018, 8:05 p.m.

A woman alleges that he groped her decades ago.

That shouldn't matter.

We live in a country that elected a president who molested more than a dozen women.  So it is ridiculous to hold up his confirmation.  We, as a nation, we as a culture, have already condoned this behavior.  He is qualified to sit on the supreme court.  Dems should just give it up already.

Comments
By TimNew - Sept. 16, 2018, 8:20 p.m.
Like Reply

I don't totally disagree,  but I think you are being way too harsh on Clinton.  I mean Bill of course..  I think the women Hillary groped, for the most part, were agreeable. Bill's serial rapes...  well,  that was old news,  right?

By mcfarm - Sept. 16, 2018, 9:23 p.m.
Like Reply

call me old fashioned but I feel for the Kavannugh wife and children tonite. For some hypocrite like Fienstein to sit on this for months, have had kavannigh both in her office and in front of her at hearings and not said a word and pull this crap now? Well in a word what a bitqq

By carlberky - Sept. 16, 2018, 9:45 p.m.
Like Reply

" I think you are being way too harsh on Clinton ... Bill's serial rapes... "  

Tim, I think you are being way too harsh on Bill. He may be a serial adulterer, but I think it was all consensual.

By mcfarm - Sept. 17, 2018, 7:02 a.m.
Like Reply

carl , watch some wanita Broderick interviews and then call her a liar....don't think so

By carlberky - Sept. 18, 2018, 3:09 p.m.
Like Reply

mc, I guess that I could read her book and then give my opinion. 

Would you like to give your opinion about whether the 12 women accusing Trump are lying ?

By Lacey - Sept. 18, 2018, 4:07 p.m.
Like Reply

Your wrong Carl.  Bill Clinton actually raped women.

By silverspiker - Sept. 19, 2018, 1:07 a.m.
Like Reply

We have to confirm him so we can see if he's guilty... FU Feinstein

By silverspiker - Sept. 19, 2018, 1:15 a.m.
Like Reply

The FBI has conducted 6 background checks on Kavanaugh. Enough is enough. 

By silverspiker - Sept. 19, 2018, 1:49 a.m.
Like Reply

The FBI has conducted 6 background checks on Kavanaugh. Enough is enough. If the woman doesn't show up for the Monday hearing, have the committee hold a vote for confirmation  and then arrest the slut for being a lying thieving f-ng whore that she is.... she said she was highly inebriated and did not know the date who why what or  WTF

By mcfarm - Sept. 19, 2018, 7:14 a.m.
Like Reply

wow sorry libs. Looks like the accuser and the commy Feinstein have major problem. The accuser does not recall where it happened, when it happened, or who was there. Imagine going to the police with that story and then topping by saying by God I want an Fbi investigation on top.....go away, please just go away