trump orders release of all texts relating to Russia
15 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Sept. 17, 2018, 5:55 p.m.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-17/trump-orders-immediate-release-all-text-messages-russia-investigation

this ought to stir something up.......hopeful that this stirs the end of the deep state elites who think they can run this country, ruin fair elections, pick the winners, and destroy all who get in their way. May all the corrupt deep staters burn in hell. We trusted you to fair and impartial and you betrayed us now go away never to be heard from again.

Comments
By GunterK - Sept. 17, 2018, 6:10 p.m.
Like Reply

do you really believe they will turn over everything they have??? They haven't even released everything about the JFK assassination, and that was more than 50 years ago.

By mcfarm - Sept. 17, 2018, 10:29 p.m.
Like Reply

no, I do not know. I do know this is a start and something no predecessor would of done. If Trump would of been elected closer to the JFK shooting I do believe we would know a lot more than we do.

The deep state tried to burn Trump and the 7th floor is going to pay.

By carlberky - Sept. 18, 2018, 9:09 a.m.
Like Reply

IMHO, Trump's lawyers want to know exactly what they will have to defend against.

By cfdr - Sept. 18, 2018, 9:51 a.m.
Like Reply

Carl, from your statement, I assume that you are getting all of your "news" from the MSM - or websites that have the same agenda.  If you really want to stay in that echo chamber, then at least realize that you will NOT see what is really going on.  If we really do get a glimpse behind the curtain here, at least now, it looks like we will see how the DOJ and the FBI tried to prevent one candidate from being elected, and when that failed, tried to keep him from remaining in the office.

This is not a minor thing.  This is major.  This makes watergate look like a blip on the chart of using power to subvert an election.  By all means, continue to read and watch what you currently read - but at least widen your view, or you will miss the story of your lifetime when it comes to abuse of power.

Or, just be complacent and simply wait for Sy Hersh to come out with his book .  .  .  In the meantime, however, you might try reading Glenn Greenwald.  (I would strongly suggest watching Jeanine Pirro - but she might be a bit much for a liberal - G)

By carlberky - Sept. 18, 2018, 11:31 a.m.
Like Reply

Yes, cfdr, my home page is MSN, which you consider biased … just as what you watch I consider biased. I also watch BBC, which you might consider.

My post was not suggested by anything I read or heard in the news. I try to avoid opinion pieces and try to use logic and facts.

By metmike - Sept. 18, 2018, 11:52 a.m.
Like Reply

cfdr,

Carl admits that he's liberal and sees things that way but I find that he's very often open minded and almost always will take a look at what the other side has.

By cfdr - Sept. 18, 2018, 11:54 a.m.
Like Reply

I try to avoid opinion pieces and try to use logic and facts.

I understand.  But - you need to have a variety of sources to have a good idea about what has actually been happening.  You cannot rely on the MSM.  My wife always wants to know what the "other side" is saying - and i feel like that is a good thing - so we watch Rachael regularly too.  I can personally attest to the fact that stories are not covered if they are positive for Trump.  And, if they threaten, in any way, the legacy of Obama, you can be sure the stories will never be covered.  You're old enough, like i am, to remember what the Left thought about the DOJ, the FBI, the CIA, etc. in years past.  Why do you think the Left today is trying its best to protect them when it is so obvious that they have been abusing their power?

What has been going on is a very major thing for our country.  All I'm saying is that, if you don't wish to be taken by surprise, you must take your head out of the sand and get a variety of news sources.  And, no, the BBC is not unbiased.  Also, I just returned from three months in Canada, and it is obvious why Trudeau is fighting to keep control of the media up there.

Now, did Donald Trump bring much of this on himself?  Of course he did.  But when reporters like Glenn Greenwald and Sy Hersh write about this bias and how the media have been active in the cover-up, even a liberal, if he is indeed a thinking liberal, has to sit up and take notice.

As I said - this is a very major event in our history.  The Left is desperate to take control of congress so that they can shut this down.

By carlberky - Sept. 18, 2018, 12:01 p.m.
Like Reply

cfdr, let us agree to disagree.

By cfdr - Sept. 18, 2018, 12:24 p.m.
Like Reply

Yes, I can see that a conversation between people who get their information from different sources today will never be fruitful.

When you say something like this, however:

IMHO, Trump's lawyers want to know exactly what they will have to defend against.

it almost demand a reply.  You don't think that Trump and his lawyers already know what is in those texts?

Where is your (forgotten?) support for transparency and free speech.  I was in the Bay Area in the mid-60s, and Berkeley was all about free speech.  Have you forgotten Daniel Ellsberg?  isn't it a good thing that we, the public, are getting a look at how things are done behind the curtain at the FBI and the DOJ??

Come on, Carl.  I'll bet we were both liberals in the mid-60s.  We would have agreed then, wouldn't we?

(BG)

By carlberky - Sept. 18, 2018, 2:27 p.m.
Like Reply

"  You don't think that Trump and his lawyers already know what is in those texts? "

Any good lawyer would not want any surprises. You can have the floor. I'm done.

By Lacey - Sept. 18, 2018, 4:10 p.m.
Like Reply

One could only wish Mcfarm.

By cfdr - Sept. 18, 2018, 7:28 p.m.
Like Reply

I'm just wondering why anyone would not wish to see the information made public.  When we talk about actually trying to steal an election - both before it occurred and after the results were in - we're talking serious stuff here.  When we hear talk about using secret courts to spy on one of the major presidential candidates, why wouldn't we want to know what was involved in the court's decision to grant wiretapping powers to our premier law enforcement agency?

The Left used to be for limiting the power of the spooks.  Why should they not be for this today??  The press, of course, should want transparency - shouldn't they??  Even if it makes them look bad, they should want transparency, shouldn't they??

What is happening in this country?  The MSM seems to have a fear of actually reporting the news - and - they do not want anything made public that will force them to report news more accurately and honestly.

I didn't leave the Democratic Party - they left me.  They were always the balance to Big Money who always wanted to exploit the working people.

By cfdr - Sept. 19, 2018, 9:56 a.m.
Like Reply

https://tinyurl.com/y8lbwkjs

This is getting more and more interesting.  The Democrats on the intelligence oversight committee appear to be on the verge of a breakdown.

Funny, when you've become so used to using power for personal gain that you feel it is your entitlement - and that the subjects do not have a right to know what has been going on.

If only we had a news media that was made up of real journalists .  .  .

By mcfarm - Sept. 19, 2018, 11:26 a.m.
Like Reply

ain't it funny what happens when you shine the light on rats.....but before hand the rats run out and tell the lib "we don't need no sunshine" we don't need no open and free government, we sure don't need no transparency"....and the silly libs let them get away with it

By 12345 - Sept. 20, 2018, 1:32 a.m.
Like Reply

You watching the new Veritas series on Youtube? Exposing the Deep State...undercover.