Trump supporters
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Sept. 18, 2018, 10:41 a.m.

Hey, you Trump supporters.....

you all heard ex-VP Joe Biden last week. He stated that Trump supporters are the "dreg of society"

With English being my second language, I had to look up this word. Never heard it before. At first, I thought it was adapted from the German word "dreck", which means "dirt". The dictionary told me it means "sediment". Synonyms: scum, riffraff

hmmmmm

first "deplorables', now "scum of society"....what would  you call this kind of talk and attitude?

And those are the people who complain about Trump being divisive and verbally abusive?

If I was an "undecided", this certainly would make me dislike those who say such things. 

Comments
By carlberky - Sept. 18, 2018, 11 a.m.
Like Reply

Joe Biden does occasionally shoot himself in the foot, but I'm sure he didn't  mean the supporters of the Presidency ... like most of you Cons. 

He meant  those  who will support Trump, no matter who he shoots on the streets of NY.

By cfdr - Sept. 18, 2018, 11:17 a.m.
Like Reply

no matter who he shoots on the streets of NY

You mean someone like Seth Rich?

By mcfarm - Sept. 18, 2018, 11:18 a.m.
Like Reply

come on carl do not stop there. Lets have names of conservatives that would ok murder....right now on this page....will be waiting for the names

By carlberky - Sept. 18, 2018, 11:38 a.m.
Like Reply

" …. but I'm sure he didn't  mean the supporters of the Presidency ... like most of you Cons. "

mc, you misread my post. Except for one individual, I know none of the rest of the Cons would condone murder. 

By carlberky - Sept. 18, 2018, 11:48 a.m.
Like Reply

re: Seth Rich

https://www.snopes.com › News › Conspiracy Theories

Jun 1, 2018 - A year after retracting the conspiracy-tainted story and vowing to investigate the matter further, Fox News has not issued an update.

By cfdr - Sept. 18, 2018, 12:16 p.m.
Like Reply

re: Seth Rich

https://www.snopes.com › News › Conspiracy Theories

Jun 1, 2018 - A year after retracting the conspiracy-tainted story and vowing to investigate the matter further, Fox News has not issued an update.

And that means - what?  Do you really think the management of Fox News isn't subjected to pressure??  Do you really think Sean Hannity would drop this if he was not subjected to pressure from the people who pay his salary?

At any rate, you have to admit that the circumstances in the case were unusual.  Shot twice in the back, but still wearing a $2000 gold necklace and watch.  His wallet and phone were not taken.  Two men working with the Rich family stated that Rich had contacts with Wikileaks before his death.  Kim Dotcom said that he knew Seth Rich, and that he was the source of the Wikileaks material, and that he knew because he (Dotcom) was involved.

Carl - you brought it up - about Donald Trump supporters supporting him even if he killed someone.  I'm merely pointing out a highly suspicious murder - that actually took place - that doesn't seem to bother liberals one bit.

On a personal note - I have been a life-long Democrat.  I have always believed, like John Gailbraith said in the 60s, that the Democrat Party isn't much, but its all we've got.  I never thought I would ever call Fox News the most "fair and balanced" - but they are the only network today that is even attempting to cover this news.  

But, then - again - you can wait and read all about it when Hersh publishes his book - if you wish to remain willfully blind now.