uranium one going to get interesting
9 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Oct. 2, 2018, 8:25 p.m.
Comments
By silverspiker - Oct. 3, 2018, 2:30 a.m.
Like Reply

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, meme and text

By cfdr - Oct. 3, 2018, 6:23 p.m.
Like Reply

Remember, as the article says -

Robert Mueller was the Director of the FBI at the time this happened.

The FBI is in full self-protect mode.

By carlberky - Oct. 3, 2018, 7:36 p.m.
Like Reply

How many times does this garbage have to be debunked ? Check with " Snoops ".

By carlberky - Oct. 3, 2018, 7:59 p.m.
Like Reply

" Robert Mueller was the Director of the FBI at the time this happened. "

What a cheap shot ! Is it the fuction of the FBI to initiate investigations or must they be directed to do so ? 

By cfdr - Oct. 3, 2018, 10:46 p.m.
Like Reply

Carl,  if you want to discuss this, I suggest you broaden your sources for news.  There is a reason why the FBI desperately wants to avoid sharing information.  They do not like to be embarrassed - much less have members charged with crimes.

The uranium thing is pretty simple on one level.  In their own words, the Clintons left the White House dead broke.  After Hilary served as Secretary of State, they were worth a minimum of a quarter of a billion dollars.  That was the known amount and not including any illegal overseas accounts.  Tell us - just what did Bill and Hilary do - or sell - to make that kind of money in such a short time?

Any way you look at it, the uranium sale stinks.

And, yes, Robert Mueller was head of the FBI, and from what is known, he was involved in the sale.

Carl, stop just relying on MSNBC and CNN for your news.  They won't tell you anything that is bad about the Democrats - or anything that is good about Donald Trump.  Look at the oversight committee responsible for the FBI and how much trouble over years time that they have been fighting for information to do what the constitution says they need to do.

By carlberky - Oct. 4, 2018, 6:41 a.m.
Like Reply

" Carl,  if you want to discuss this, I suggest you broaden your sources for news. "

Very good advice for everyone.

No, I do not want to discuss this again …. and again … and again ,,,

By cfdr - Oct. 4, 2018, 8:09 a.m.
Like Reply

Yes, I understand what you are saying.  I'm trying to follow it more like watching "the circus" rather than to be so involved.

The trouble is - I'm afraid that we are hitting a wall very soon, and when we break through, I'm not at all sure about what is on the other side.  I think when we hit that wall with the pension funds, we will get an idea about how divided the country will be.  And this is not something that is in the distant future - it could hit within a couple of years.

By Lacey - Oct. 4, 2018, 12:10 p.m.
Like Reply

Carl, you no longer have any credibility with me. You do not even see bias is the media.  That is because you only look at media that said Clinton won by 10 points.  Your head is buried so deep in the sand, your ankles are not visible.

By carlberky - Oct. 4, 2018, 1:04 p.m.
Like Reply

Lacey, I'm devastated …actually, I didn't think I still had any creditability with you.