Trump Disgraces His Office Again
15 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - Oct. 3, 2018, 9:51 p.m.

"This vicious buffoon is a vessel for all the worst elements of the American condition."

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/politics/a23579738/donald-trump-mock-christine-blasey-ford-sexual-assault/

Comments
By silverspiker - Oct. 3, 2018, 10:13 p.m.
Like Reply

I HOPE HE PISSES ALL OVER THE BATHROOM FLOOR....

By mojo - Oct. 3, 2018, 10:19 p.m.
Like Reply

Don't worry, he will.

By cfdr - Oct. 3, 2018, 10:59 p.m.
Like Reply

"This vicious buffoon is a vessel for all the worst elements of the American condition."

It is SO REFRESHING to have a president that says what is on his mind, rather than another worthless politician who is so careful about what he says so as not to offend snowflakes like you, mojo.

Christine Ford deserves to be mocked!  What she did was inexcusable.  Did you even watch any of the hearings??  Did you bother to look just behind Brett Kavenaugh at his wife's expression?

After being a life-long Democrat, I now have nothing but contempt for the Democratic Party.  As I said previously, if they lose this battle, and if their behavior causes Roe v. Wade to be reversed, I will get great pleasure out of listening to the wails and howls from the Left - because they will have done it to themselves.

By TimNew - Oct. 4, 2018, 6:07 a.m.
Like Reply

Another obvious ploy, straight out of Saul Alinksky's  playbook. The left can't dispute anything Trump said, so they must color it as disgraceful, rude, crude, something other than exactly right.

They must also color Ford as an innocent victim..  Poor thing barely topped 530,000 in her GoFundme account, the new "payoff vehicle" for the left.   I wonder how many times this money laundering scheme will work? Sure will be a valuable tool leaving them no shortage of "innocent victims" who will suddenly find the courage to come forward.

https://www.gofundme.com/help-christine-blasey-ford

By mojo - Oct. 4, 2018, 7:45 a.m.
Like Reply

"After being a life-long Democrat, I now have nothing but contempt for the Democratic Party"

Good riddance. The Democratic Party doesn't need people like you in it. You belong in the Party of Trump.

By TimNew - Oct. 4, 2018, 8:02 a.m.
Like Reply

"Good riddance. The Democratic Party doesn't need people like you in it. You belong in the Party of Trump."

You'll need to be saying that to an awful lot of people.  But what the heck,  you don't need them right?  As long as you can keep photo id's out of the process,  you folks will have all the votes you need.

By cfdr - Oct. 4, 2018, 8:04 a.m.
Like Reply

Yes, I already know that.  The Democratic Party - the Democratic Farmer Labor Party - made it clear that it does not want the working middle class anymore.

By cliff-e - Oct. 4, 2018, 11:55 a.m.
Like Reply

More accurately Trump has shamefully disgraced the TAXPAYERS office the Presidency. 

He can be sent back home to piddle on the floor of the gold plated Trump Tower bathroom.

By cfdr - Oct. 4, 2018, 9:21 p.m.
Like Reply

Oh, cliff-e, your posts are SO FULL of information and wisdom I can hardly take them all in in one sitting.

I now see why you are a Democrat.

Such profundity .  .  .

(G)

By carlberky - Oct. 4, 2018, 10:01 p.m.
Like Reply

" ... the Democratic Farmer Labor Party - made it clear that it does not want the working middle class anymore. "

" Does not want " does not make sense. What's left ... the rich have Trump in their pocket ... and the poor, while increasing  in numbers, won't be enough for victory. 

The working class may be Trumperized for now, but over the next two years reality will set in. 

It's all about the economy and what tricks does he have left ?

By cfdr - Oct. 4, 2018, 10:14 p.m.
Like Reply

The working class may be Trumperized for now, but over the next two years reality will set in. 

It's all about the economy and what tricks does he have left ?

You make it abundantly clear that you hope for a serious economic downturn.  You and Bill Maher, it seems.  What's it like to live with such hatred that you wish hard times on everyone??  Wow, Carl, I do actually feel a bit sorry for you - living in that frame of mind.

"What tricks"?  No tricks.  Donald Trump is just doing what comes natural for a good businessman.  He has concentrated on doing what it takes to make business confident enough to invest money in growth.  Anyone who studies economics and the markets knows that confidence is the key to everything.  The latest is trade agreements.  Remember when Obama said "good luck bringing back jobs!"??

It's SO GOOD to have a businessman in charge rather than a community organizer!

By carlberky - Oct. 4, 2018, 11:04 p.m.
Like Reply

" You make it abundantly clear that you hope for a serious economic downturn."

I want to  make it abundantly clear that I expect a serious economic downturn.

Another example  of your spin on anything that doesn't conform to your perception. 

" I think when we hit that wall with the pension funds, we will get an idea about how divided the country will be.  And this is not something that is in the distant future - it could hit within a couple of years."

Interesting quote. Not mine, as you know.

By TimNew - Oct. 5, 2018, 5:10 a.m.
Like Reply

"I want to  make it abundantly clear that I expect a serious economic downturn."

Could you elaborate on this Carl?  Everything I look at shows substantial and sustainable growth. Even the Fed seems to think our biggest risk is an overheated economy.

What are you seeing that the fed does not?

By cfdr - Oct. 5, 2018, 8:35 a.m.
Like Reply

" I think when we hit that wall with the pension funds, we will get an idea about how divided the country will be.  And this is not something that is in the distant future - it could hit within a couple of years."

Interesting quote. Not mine, as you know.

IMHO, the only thing possible standing in the way of this is an economy that is growing again.  Without that, medicare, medicaid, health insurance, welfare benefits, and especially pensions are not going to survive.  This is one reason why I'm a supporter of Donald Trump - in spite of his personal flaws.  He is our only hope.  There is no one else who could have done what he has accomplished so far.

I think about what things would be like if the MSM wasn't so overwhelmingly opposed to everything he has done.  Now he has even negotiated a treaty with Mexico and Canada that appears to be good for the US, Mexico, and, yes, if it does what is needed, Canada.  It appears to be bad for China - as intended.  No one thought that possible - especially China.

Donald Trump is a problem solver.  Negotiations - making deals - this is what he does.  What a difference from another worthless politician in the office.  I look at what he has accomplished so far, and I just shake my head at those who desperately want him out of office.

By carlberky - Oct. 5, 2018, 11:35 a.m.
Like Reply

" What are you seeing that the fed does not? "

The same thing you saw when you said, " I think when we hit that wall with the pension funds, we will get an idea about how divided the country will be.  And this is not something that is in the distant future - it could hit within a couple of years."