Would you want to be Kavanaugh ??
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Oct. 5, 2018, 12:59 p.m.

That elder lady on the supreme court is 85 yrs old and takes frequent naps

Might it be possible Trump will have to do this again, especially if he is re-elected

Who do you suppose would want to endure this kind of circus again, as it appears all but certain the circus would return to town

How can she do the job if she sleeps or naps. Is her mental capacity as good as it should be?? Maybe she should be impeached.

Comments
By TimNew - Oct. 5, 2018, 1:19 p.m.
Like Reply

Ginsberg is in phenomenal shape...   FOR Her Age...  I have doubts she'll make it through Trump's 1st term.  If there is a 2nd term, she won't make it, but I suspect they'll carry her out of there.

This recent display by the left will cost them in the mid-terms.  A lot of moderates see it for exactly what it is. A replay in a few years?  The left may be stupid enough.  Whether or not they are, we'll have a conservative replacing Ginsberg. 

Would an appointee subject him/herself?   People who have made it that far can handle a few weeks of nonsense from the left and if they want to commit political suicide,  I'm all for it.   The moderates who were not turned off this time will be next.  #Walkaway is real and gaining steam.  There may be hope for us yet. 

I can hear heads exploding already.

By mcfarm - Oct. 5, 2018, 2:14 p.m.
Like Reply

Wayne, as you have seen it takes a very special R with a very special character to go thru confirmation. When you have libs totally talking out loud about how they no longer believe in the rule of law or presumption of innocence why indeed would a guy go thru it. He loves this country, his family, and his God, that is why

When lib senators who hired been found to have a Chinese spy on their staff for 20 years, another who is an admitted molester, another who frequently lied about his service in Viet Nam looking down and asking the question they asked why indeed> Kavannugh is  very good and strong man, that is why

By TimNew - Oct. 5, 2018, 2:20 p.m.
Like Reply

One caveat. Should Ginsberg leave during 2020,  the dems will block any votes pending the outcome of the election, and no one will be in a position to object.

By WxFollower - Oct. 5, 2018, 3:32 p.m.
Like Reply

Tim,

Excellent post! Like it or not, what’s good for the goose is good for the gander. And I’m not a lib, whatsoever. I’m saying this because I abhor hypocrisy.

By TimNew - Oct. 5, 2018, 4:27 p.m.
Like Reply

Fair is fair.   But for the dems to block,  they'll need a majority.. And that's not a certainty.  Far from it IMO.

Back when they had a majority, under Reed,  they decided the filibuster was just a tactic the pubs were using to "obstruct".  Another liberal circular firing squad it appears because a pub majority pretty much assures any appointment Trump wants through 2020.