When Political Opponents are Labeled "Evil"
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by joj - Oct. 7, 2018, 7:09 a.m.

We are nearer the end of Democracy.  It can happen even in the USA.  I didn't believe that until Trump got "elected".

Comments
By mcfarm - Oct. 7, 2018, 7:38 a.m.
Like Reply

Its not something that is done lightly by me anyway. But I live in the real world. The dems have more than earned whatever they have been described as being. And evil on some days does not even go far enough. Yes its sad but true.

Just read the editorial below from the NY Times for some prime examples of evil behavior as they tried to totally destroy a very fine man who once had an impeccable reputation.....just where does he go to get it back??:????

By TimNew - Oct. 7, 2018, 8:19 a.m.
Like Reply

You mean the way dems have labeled any opposition as evil.. for years?  A group that condones and encourages harassment of opposition?  A group that feels ANTIFA is justified?  You are correct. That is how democracy ends.  Fortunately, more and more people are waking up to the wrongness of the tactics and I suspect it will show in voting booths all over the country next month.   Thank goodness the dems have gone so far that they are falling out of favor.  And I suspect the less power they have, the worse they will get.   Perhaps a new party will be formed, and if so, the dems will have done this country a major service, for all the wrong reasons and with all the wrong methods..  But a service just the same.

By cfdr - Oct. 7, 2018, 8:30 a.m.
Like Reply

Yes, I've thought the same thing.  Armstrong wrote a short piece about this just now.

https://tinyurl.com/yd2dwdyh

We are cascading into the War Cycle and believe me, this is NOT a forecast I even like to repeat. It is not something where I am warning people to reverse course or else, because there is no reversing this trend. We are a fly on the rear-end of an elephant with no shot of steering him in the right direction. We simply have to ride it out until the bloody end. Then 2020 lines up with complete economic chaos and the risk of a currency crisis with the beginning of pressure for a monetary reset

Another link that should make a person wonder is this one:

https://tinyurl.com/yb9hn7wo

I was a bit skeptical about his at first, but after watching the video of Feinstein without audio, I think the author is correct.  She knows exactly what she has done. 

By metmike - Oct. 7, 2018, 1:14 p.m.
Like Reply

Hey, people like me that point out that the planet is greening up and the past 40 years has featured the best weather/climate and crop growing weather in 1,000 years(since it was last this warm) have been getting called names, including evil for the past 2 decades.

Paul Krugman: The Axis of Climate Evil

https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/text/refresh/MIATCDAT4+shtml/071453.shtml?

By TimNew - Oct. 7, 2018, 6:10 p.m.
Like Reply

Well ya see Mike.   It's OK to call right wingers evil.  It's practically a civic duty.  But when ya call left wingers evil..  well,  that is a purveyor of the end of democracy..  The fact that you can't see that is proof of the depths of your evilness.

By silverspiker - Oct. 8, 2018, 10:55 p.m.
Like Reply

....sarcasm served here daily... grab your 2 slices of bread on the way by...