Congratulations, Cons
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by carlberky - Oct. 7, 2018, 1:09 p.m.

Congratulations, Cons, on the best week in Trump's Administration. You got the momentum … only hope for us Libs in the next month is Trump's tweets.

Comments
By cfdr - Oct. 7, 2018, 5:34 p.m.
Like Reply

Carl,  I hate to say it, but you might just be right.  As I said in another thread, the most dangerous time for those of us who actually trade is immediately following a string of wins.  it seems to be human nature, and I doubt that The Donald is immune to this effect.

Just wondering - did you watch the video (minus the audio) of Senator Feinstein in another thread?  I had my wife watch it too, and it seems very clear that Feinstein knows what she just did.  I don't think I'm reading into it - it looks to me like she, after 26 years in the Senate, realizes that this is what she is going to be remembered for.

By metmike - Oct. 7, 2018, 7:09 p.m.
Like Reply

Carl,

You're a good man! 

If both political sides had more people like you, our country would be in a much better place right now.

It's sad that people are completely losing site of judging issues based on what's in the best interest of our country using objective reasoning and critical thinking.

This is a competition to win it all for each side and in many cases, like we just witnessed.....no working together, no seeing things from the other sides point of view.  No ethical standards. No assumptions of basic rights. 

Win at any cost. Stop/block everything from the opponent............even if you have to destroy innocent people. Even after the opponent wins, don't accept the results. 

On that last note, look for Judge K to be constantly attacked for years. If the upcoming election goes in favor of the Dem's,  look for them to try to impeach Judge K and President Trump.