The worst thing about Trump's presidency...
9 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - Oct. 7, 2018, 6:46 p.m.

...isn't what we've learned about him.

The worst thing is what we've learned about our countrymen.

Comments
By GunterK - Oct. 7, 2018, 7:31 p.m.
Like Reply

you are right.....

By silverspiker - Oct. 7, 2018, 7:55 p.m.
Like Reply

Apparently , the worst thing that happened with Trump's presidency is that you lost and you can't handle the truth. Seek help.

By JP - Oct. 8, 2018, 1:43 p.m.
Like Reply

I don't know about "our countrymen" (frankly, there are many millions of them that I've never met or communicated with, and can only see hubris leading anyone to think he has the moral rectitude to pass judgement on that throng of humanity), but considering what many on the board have learned about you since Trump became the president, I could agree that the worst thing about Trump's presidency is what it has taught us about at least some of our countrymen.

By TimNew - Oct. 9, 2018, 7:12 a.m.
Like Reply

What I find astounding is that so many/all?  on the left are oblivious to their own conduct.  Do they not see it?  Do they just condone it?

Do they think a leader of their party labeling opposition as deplorable or dregs of society, or any number of expletives is perfectly OK?

Do they think the tactics the left used in the recent SCOTUS appointment were just fine? Even if you believe the accusations from Ford,  what about holding the information private for weeks,  right until the actual confirmation hearings? From that point on, this could only be seen as a political ploy with no interest in right or wrong.

What about people like Maxine Waters encouraging the harassment of opponents?  Or rank and file dems following up on it harassing people in restaurants, at churches, at home... anywhere they can.

Have they seen what can only be labeled as tantrums from the left as they scream at the sky and pound on supreme court doors and any number of public displays of childish vandalism. Or as they shout down, if not assault public speakers with opposing views. 

And I have yet to hear anyone on the left condemn ANTIFA.  Are they aware of what these people are doing? I just hear things like "They are fighting for freedom"..  Really?  Are they that ignorant, or do they just have a completely different definition of freedom?  Assaulting people with opposing views is not freedom or fighting for it.

I would really enjoy reading justification for any of this.

By mojo - Oct. 10, 2018, 9:12 a.m.
Like Reply

"I would really enjoy reading justification for any of this."

Cut the crap, Tim, you know damn good &  well what the justifications for all the resistance against Trump's fascist regime.

By TimNew - Oct. 10, 2018, 9:44 a.m.
Like Reply

And there's the problem.  You and many from your side of the aisle see absolutely nothing wrong with the items I listed.   

By mojo - Oct. 10, 2018, 12:16 p.m.
Like Reply

Yes, it's all perfectly fine. Whatever it takes to beat down fascism, authoritarianism & dictatorship is justified.

By TimNew - Oct. 10, 2018, 4:49 p.m.
Like Reply

Are you guys hearing this?

By mcfarm - Oct. 10, 2018, 6:39 p.m.
Like Reply

yes , hearing loud and clear much like the latest embarrassing interview by hil on cnn...as has been said many times the is projection thing has gone way to far for way to long