A look behind the curtain
7 responses | 0 likes
Started by cfdr - Oct. 13, 2018, 8:28 a.m.

A very interesting article here:

https://tinyurl.com/y9jzfukc

This is all one massively corrupt enterprise using intelligence gathering databases.

However, here’s the punch in the gut.  The U.S. government doesn’t want the previous corrupt use of the system to surface, because that could potentially put the entire intelligence system at risk… The public might demand the entire system is dismantled.

The use of all this corrupt behavior?

All of the evidence points in one transparently obvious direction; toward a 2015 and 2016 collaborative effort structured to use a counterintelligence operation to conduct wiretaps and surveillance on the presidential campaign of candidate Donald Trump.

And, Obama bragging about how his administration was so scandal-free .  .  .  

Comments
By TimNew - Oct. 13, 2018, 8:44 a.m.
Like Reply

There is a long list of known scandals from the Obama admin that were not manufactured.  I've posted them before in response to this latest attempt at revision by the left.  Honest history is very unkind to them.

Who knows what scandals may surface without Hillary at the helm..  Hence the vested interest in todays manufactured scandals .  Could damage the mission for a generation or more. 

By cfdr - Oct. 13, 2018, 9:02 a.m.
Like Reply

i'm becoming more and more convinced that the vast majority of the scandals will never see the light of day.  It's just too big of a can of worms, and there are way too many powerful people who desperately do not want it opened.  Trump knows that he must pick his battles carefully.  The main battle, of course, is with China.  That battle we must win.

So, I expect expendable people to be thrown under the bus, but that's about it.  The Obama administration will never be seriously investigated.  Same goes for the Clintons.

By mojo - Oct. 13, 2018, 9:25 a.m.
Like Reply

How dare the FBI investigate Trump's campaign collusion with the Russians. I mean, just who the hell does the FBI think they are? It's an outrage I tell you & heads ought to roll. Damn, what is the world coming to, when a privileged ,rich, fascist, bigot, that's running for president can't engage in illicit & nefarious campaign activities without the damned FBI sticking their nose into it. There ought to be a law that prevents the FBI from investigating privileged, rich, fascist bigots.

It's just not fair. Privileged, white, rich, fascist, bigots should be untouchable & out of reach of the prying eyes of the FBI.

By mcfarm - Oct. 13, 2018, 10:02 a.m.
Like Reply

damn mojo. if any of that were true you would have a case.....listen to what the new info is telling you......time after time

By metmike - Oct. 13, 2018, 12:42 p.m.
Like Reply

1. when a privileged ,rich, fascist, bigot, that's running for president 

2. There ought to be a law that prevents the FBI from investigating privileged, rich, fascist bigots.

3. It's just not fair. Privileged, white, rich, fascist, bigots should

mojo,

I think that on your first 2 repeats of the narrative, you forgot to include white.

By mojo - Oct. 13, 2018, 1:23 p.m.
Like Reply

Dang it! My bad.

By cfdr - Oct. 13, 2018, 4:29 p.m.
Like Reply

I would suggest, mojo, that you just wait and pick up a copy of Sy Hersh's new book, but, I realize that you would have no idea about who Sy Hersh is.