Alt-right Proud Boys mob involved in brutal beating
9 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - Oct. 13, 2018, 1:09 p.m.

Late Friday night, following an event at the Metropolitan Republican Club of New York, a mob of approximately 30 members of the white nationalist Proud Boys was filmed attacking and beating several men in the street, reports Heavy.

The attacks followed a speech by one of the founders of the group, Gavin McInnes.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/10/watch-alt-right-proud-boys-mob-involved-brutal-beating-outside-event-new-yorks-metropolitan-republican-club/

The only time that Cult 45 deplores violence is when it's against them.

Comments
By TimNew - Oct. 13, 2018, 1:49 p.m.
Like Reply

So once again, ANTIFA picks a fight with the wrong guys and gets their collective ass kicked and you want to blame the targets?  Too funny.

There is a part of me that really hopes some ANTIFA punk tries to interfere with my 1st amendment rights.  I will quickly introduce him to the basics of the 2nd.  

By mojo - Oct. 13, 2018, 4:04 p.m.
Like Reply

I saw your picture the other day and thought to myself, "now this guy is obviously a real bad a$$ street fighting man" (G)

By cfdr - Oct. 13, 2018, 4:40 p.m.
Like Reply

I see the brave members of Antifa vandalized the NYC Republican Club.

https://tinyurl.com/y78gz75u

Sounds like spoiled children to me.

By TimNew - Oct. 13, 2018, 5:20 p.m.
Like Reply

LOL MOJO. You can make snap judgements with little data.  Its what you do. I'm in my 60s now and while I'm pretty sure I could still break your jaw, there's a good chance I'd break my hand in the process.  So not likely to happen.  But my ability to fight has little to do with my ability to excersize my 2nd amendment right.   And, although you missed it that was my point. 

By silverspiker - Oct. 13, 2018, 6:21 p.m.
Like Reply

@TimNew

.... Dude .... just take the new 6,000 lb motorhome and have a "seniors moment" when antifa street protestors clog up and block the roads.... and please do not hesitate to back up (*maybe a couple times*) and wave before taking off   

By TimNew - Oct. 13, 2018, 9:32 p.m.
Like Reply

LOL,  the RV is 30 thousand pounds.   Before I fill all the tanks.  And it has a cummins 7.5 litre turbo diesel through a 6 speed Allison. If that fails,   I'll rely on my assorted Rugers/Remingtons. Oh, and the .380 S&W that will fit in my shirt pocket.  Not a big fan of that one.  But it's so easy to  hide/draw...  <G>

By mojo - Oct. 15, 2018, 7:43 a.m.
Like Reply

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has criticized Republicans and called for a hate crime investigation by police after members of the far-right Trump-supporting Proud Boys group were involved in violent clashes in Manhattan on Friday evening.

The Democratic governor also pointed fingers at Donald Trump on Sunday, accusing the president and his party of fanning the flames of division within the country.

https://www.newsweek.com/proud-boys-will-be-investigated-hate-crimes-unit-1168923?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter&utm_campaign=NewsweekTwitter

By TimNew - Oct. 15, 2018, 8:18 a.m.
Like Reply

As a recap,  ANTIFA attacks a group.

The group fights back.

New York's communist in chief calls self defense a hate crime.

Well,  that certainly settles it for me  :-)

By mojo - Oct. 15, 2018, 9 p.m.
Like Reply

Yep, that works for me too.