naked trump photos
22 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Feb. 7, 2018, 9:47 a.m.

so this explains just how stupid and silly the left has become. Schiff and his office management team have been recorded taking a call and being "vandied or trolled" or 8 minutes. Schiff is busy taking notes and asking for spelling corrections from Russians who "want to help Schiff end Trumps reign of terror by providing naked Trump photos with a Russian spy named Borinskikoff. Schiff even asks for a meeting "to exchange documents and pleads for them to call back anytime with new info. This should once and for all time prove what complete idiots they are on the left.

Comments
By mcfarm - Feb. 7, 2018, 1:38 p.m.
Like Reply
By mcfarm - Feb. 7, 2018, 2:50 p.m.
Like Reply

you would be one of the most thick headed or naïve one left out there. The collusion evidence on the Hil/Russian front has been obvious for months if not years

By mcfarm - Feb. 7, 2018, 5:51 p.m.
Like Reply

pardon me. We....we...were not talking. My post is about Russian collusion and the dimwits on the left and just how far they will go....to the point of breaking the law...again and again and again

By frey_1999 - Feb. 7, 2018, 6:28 p.m.
Like Reply

I understand mcfarm that reality has no room in your thought process but you do understand that Schiff knew it was  a spoof which is why unlike dictator donny and his bunch of clowns Schiff and his office called the FBI as soon as they hung up the phone with the Russians.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5355713/Adam-Schiff-spoofed-Russian-claim-nude-Trump-pic.html

You see that is the difference with collusion and non-collusion 

to bad the trump house of clowns would not have thought of that, but for some its hard to put country first and for trump its impossible.

By mcfarm - Feb. 7, 2018, 10:57 p.m.
Like Reply

Schiff knew exactly schit. Do you , frey happen to know this call went on for 8 minutes. all the while Schiff delingently taking notes, asking how to spell names, setting up future contacts....damn you are one silly sorry excuse for a..... Schiff is not smart enough to know a spoof if it ran over him then turned around and hit him again

By frey_1999 - Feb. 9, 2018, 10:34 a.m.
Like Reply

Maybe it comes from chewing on all of that chemical laced straw, maybe from sitting on that cabless tractor while spraying those farm chemicals or maybe it just comes from drinking the alt right kool aid. not sure which it is but we shall try one more time.

did you even read the article????????

you claim that because Schiff was on the phone and asking them to spell their names and give him contact numbers he could not have possibly understood he was being spoofed. which is an insane way of looking at things but it fits the pattern of the alt right. You see people in government real people not just those that see it as a realty TV show understand that weather your being spoofed or not you get all of the info you can from the party your in conversation with, they understand that incase it is not a spoof you can gain valuable info for the investigations by our intelligence agencies. once the phone conversation is done and you hang up the phone then you turn right around and call the FBI and report the info to them. You seem to not understand that is how it works, but then your not alone in this "not understanding business "  The Trump administration also did not understand nor care that this is how it works. They instead decided to pursue the help of people that approached them with promises of illegal and hopefully damaging info on their political opponents, to the point were their candidate (trump) went on national tv and promised the people of America that in a few days they would have damaging info on their opponent.

You see it does not matter if schiff was fooled by the spoof ( which he claims he was not and had indicated such to the fbi ) what matters is that Schiff hung up the phone on the spoofers and immediately called the FBI. as compared to donny dictator who not only did not call the FBI, but when was caught in the act of colluding with the Russians decided it was better to try and cover it up then be truthful in what they did.

I understand inside the echo chamber it hard to understand the difference which is why you really need to crawl your way out and get the full picture.             

By mcfarm - Feb. 9, 2018, 11:35 a.m.
Like Reply

oh my libs have fascinating ways don't they? do you, frey know how similar this sounds to the Hillary "intent"argument....silly and asinine that is how it sounds. She deleted, bleach bite, hammered, and stomped but had no intent....just as Schiff had no intent...what a silly rabbit hole to go down

By cfdr - Feb. 9, 2018, 12:16 p.m.
Like Reply

Mcfarm - remember the old saying about wrestling with a pig.

We are all aware of who vandenplas is - and why he is here.

We now know just how much integrity frey has too.

Anyone who actually listens to that tape of Schiff and does not laugh about his gullibility is beyond having a conversation with.

By TimNew - Feb. 9, 2018, 2:25 p.m.
Like Reply

What I find the very most entertaining aspect of the left is the extreme "benefit of the doubt" they offer to other leftists..

For Trump, hearing from a guy who knew the brother of a cab driver who heard from a janitor who worked at Trump Tower for a few weeks that Russians rented a few suites amounts to impeachable evidence.

Obama, in a taped interview, telling an illegal alien that voting is her duty, Schiff obviously being played in a taped interview, is simply not what it appears to be.  :-) 

By frey_1999 - Feb. 9, 2018, 4:40 p.m.
Like Reply

the Russian involved in the money laundering had not been arrested at trump tower by the FBI

Then your post might have had some validity

as it turns out it is just more echo chamber spin

and considering how much spin the conservatards have been forced  to do over the last year one can understand why your vision is blured  

By TimNew - Feb. 9, 2018, 5:01 p.m.
Like Reply

You own lots of businesses right? including strip malls,  right?

So, you are guilty if someone commits a crime in any of these locations,  right?  I mean,  if someone holds up one of the stores,  you should go to jail,  right?

Cuz,  you're responsible for everything that happens there,  right?

By frey_1999 - Feb. 9, 2018, 6:24 p.m.
Like Reply

if a person commits murder in one of my strip malls and I come out and say -- we have been notified that John Doe an owner of one of the stores that rents space in one of my strip malls committed murder and I then make a public statement  saying you know he always paid his rent and even though he murdered some shoppers at the mall he really is a good guy then YES that does reflect on me.

and to more closely relate to this situation -- if I go and help the Murder suspect cover up the murder than again YES I should go to jail.

Who you consider good People reflects on who you are.  PERIOD   

By TimNew - Feb. 9, 2018, 7:47 p.m.
Like Reply

You'd be right in your analogy,  but what exactly it's analogous to in the current discussion escapes me...

BTW,  I'm curious.    Your previous handle was "Truth or Dare",  an adolescent game.

Your current handle is Frey_1999.  Is the 1999 portion by chance your birth year?  If so,  I have to compliment you.  You are somewhat ahead of the average 17-18 year old.

By mcfarm - Feb. 10, 2018, 9:31 a.m.
Like Reply

thank you Tim for the identification. I could not place it although much of the silly logic and verbage was familiar. When frey first appeared I thought it was odd how he had to make sure and identify as a "moderate independent" and every single post since then has been that as a raving lib somewhere to the left of Obama, Pelosi, and Maxine waters

By frey_1999 - Feb. 9, 2018, 4:45 p.m.
Like Reply

cdfr --  and keep up the spin 

keep backing good people like trump,white supremacist, and wife beaters.  When your integrity keeps you aligned with people like that, I'm glad not to be seen by you or your types as equals in integrity.  

By TimNew - Feb. 9, 2018, 4:59 p.m.
Like Reply

Yer kidding right? First,  white supremacists?    These days,  border security qualifies one as a white supremacist as far as the left is concerned.

And if you want to associate everyone in a given party with the crimes of anyone within the party,  you don't want to be a dem in the past or present.  We'll see what the future brings,  but I would not hold out much hope.

By frey_1999 - Feb. 9, 2018, 6:15 p.m.
Like Reply

Trumps words about the white supremacist that were marching in Charlottesville.

Trumps words about the cabinet member in his administration.

when trump calls them good people and you stand with trump it reflects on YOU and your integrity.    

By TimNew - Feb. 9, 2018, 8 p.m.
Like Reply

Experience tells me I need to copy/paste your responses.

"Trumps words about the white supremacist that were marching in Charlottesville."

This is one of my favorite mischaracterizations/misrepresentations of a Trump quote so far..

He said there were good and bad people on both sides of the protest. There were people who were opposed to the Orwellian attempt to rewrite/eradicate history. And there were white supremacists.  On the other side, there were people who felt that monuments to civil war heroes were offensive/racist.  And there was ANTIFA. The white supremacists and ANTIFA were the cause of the problem.  Not the rest of the peaceful protesters. Those were the good people on either side.

Good and bad.  Reasonable and radical.    I can see the points of both of the reasonable sides though I side with one more than the other. But people like you need to ignore the real meaning and irrationally engage in vilification. 

"Trumps words about the cabinet member in his administration."

I have no idea where you are going with this.  Can you elaborate?

By frey_1999 - Feb. 9, 2018, 4:57 p.m.
Like Reply

to the echo chamber mcfarm

even if one were to believe your account of Hillary trying to match Schiff's actions to Hillary's is asinine at best. matching Hillary's actions trumps actions is a much closer call. As both Hillary (again if one believes your story ) and trump both of instead of owning up to their mistakes tried to cover up those mistakes.  One hge difference is Hillary tried to cover up for the fact that she made a hores#!t judgement on and attack on a US embassy, trump on the other hand got caught selling our country out to a hostile foreign government.  

In the case of Schiff as soon as he hung up the phone with the poser he called the FBI and gave them all of the information he gleaned from the phone call.  NOT sure what problem you have with that, unless your an agent of that foreign government or just such a conservatard you can not think on your own and come to a reasonable conclusion of what it takes to but the USA first.

like I have said before stay in the echo chamber it helps reinforce the conservatard thought process