Liz Warren
9 responses | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Oct. 15, 2018, 5:59 p.m.

So: DNA tests show she is part americian indian or whatever the PC term may be

I don't know about your country but in Canada if you have an a native Indian card, you pay no taxes

I need to get me a DNA test and a card

Seems most people have more Indian blood than Warran

Wonder what my Indian card would say

Bet you DNA cost a lot less than taxes I pay

Heck we should all get a DNA test

Now wouldn't that be a hoot

Which reminds me

Do you have to make that hoot owl sound like they do in the movies

Who cares when you got DNA proof

Comments
Re: Liz Warren
0 likes
By mojo - Oct. 15, 2018, 6:53 p.m.
Like Reply

Trump said he'd pay $1million to the charity of her choice if she would take a DNA test.

Now that she's done it, Trump says he never said that & won't pay up.

What a dirt bag. 

By mcfarm - Oct. 15, 2018, 7:02 p.m.
Like Reply

she took a fake test comparing her to south americans from 6 generations ago and that led lib host craig Melvin, certainly no Trump backer, to comment he was more Indian the she would ever be. Damn mojo if you would ever just present the facts. Some are now speculating the same guy that gave crazy blazy ford her lie test also gave warren her indian test.

Re: Liz Warren
0 likes
By wglassfo - Oct. 15, 2018, 7:21 p.m.
Like Reply

Dam straight Mcfarm

You the man

By metmike - Oct. 15, 2018, 7:41 p.m.
Like Reply

You probably forgot the actual facts............which never seem to  matter in cases like this. "Authentic" facts are a pet peeve of mine vs distorted or spun facts. 

https://www.thecut.com/2018/10/senator-elizabeth-warren-dna-results-native-american.html

Questions surrounding her native ancestry have hounded Warren for years. As the Washington Post reported, back in 2012, when Warren was running for the Senate, the Boston Herald published a report that said when she was a professor there in the 1990s, Harvard Law School cited Warren’s Native American background as an example of its own diversity in hiring. Warren also acknowledged that she had listed herself as a minority in the law professor directory, saying she wanted to connect with “people for whom native American is part of their heritage and part of their hearts.”

So we are to believe that all this time elapsed, 6 years and now she suddenly took/revealed the results of her first DNA test(after she was lambasted as a fraud-could have proven otherwise earlier) and what do you know, there is evidence that she had Native American heritage from possibly 6-10 generations ago. Give me a break.

You can't even distinguish between North American and South American heritage from  that far back......especially since it is obviously a minuscule amount. ..apparently between 1/32 and 1/1000. 

And this suddenly justifies her declaring herself as a minority? Which by the way, she never did until she was in her late 30's for political reasons. 

Is somebody that is 1/1000 Native American and 999/1000 white, a minority?

Sorry, I couldn't resist chiming in since DNA testing is a science.

This would sort of be like a tv weather woman, forecasting significant rains across the area but instead, we get a  sprinkle and she expects her viewers to interpret that as being an accurate forecast..........and the tv weather man on the other station, who said that it wouldn't rain.........had a busted forecast because of the sprinkle. 

By cfdr - Oct. 15, 2018, 10:11 p.m.
Like Reply

There you go again, mike - confusing poor mojo with facts.

I would think you would know better by now .  .  .

By mcfarm - Oct. 16, 2018, 10:03 a.m.
Like Reply

if you have not seen it yet, go find the response the Indian tribes themselves have given Warren....wow...talk about an embarrassing smack down of total fraud of a women. They gave it to her with both barrels

By TimNew - Oct. 16, 2018, 11:03 a.m.
Like Reply

The real good news here is that Senator Feinstein is no longer the biggest joke in the dem party. 

By cfdr - Oct. 16, 2018, 10:06 p.m.
Like Reply

What is scary is that Warren actually thinks she is qualified to be president.

Of course, the same can be said of Kamala Harris and Cory Booker.  Can any rational person really think that any one of these three is qualified to run the United States of America??

Actually, we've been through this just recently, haven't we?  We had a community organizer for eight years, and he did his best to destroy this country.

I saw a clip from an Arizona race where the Republican accused the Democrat of treason.  The Republican, a former fighter pilot, as I remember, said in a debate that the Democrat had actually said that Americans have the right to fight with the Taliban against our soldiers.  The Democrat, a lawyer/activist, made a big deal of the way the campaign was waged against her - but, I noticed that she did NOT deny saying that.

I guess it's a wonder we've survived this long.

By TimNew - Oct. 17, 2018, 3:53 a.m.
Like Reply

Who said, "The best argument against democracy is a conversation with the typical voter"?