Illegal Border Crossing
1 response | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Oct. 20, 2018, 3:41 p.m.

So Briebart reports that Border patrol have seen a major increase of iilegal border crossing, with a major uptick from SA

Trump blames the Dems for weak border control laws

However, wasn't it Trump who said he would send the military to the border to stop illegal border crossing

Now which is it

The Dems I can believe

Do I belive Trump when he said he would send the military

If border crossing is increasing with major increase of SA illegals, then why would I believe Trump

Does this mean what Trump says is for the kool aid crowd and the rest of us know he can't always 

be trusted

Proof is in action not words

So far, even his words carry nothing but bluster

Why not forget the Dems and send in the military or is Trump all bluster and no action re: the southern border

I think Trump is a phoney baloney re: the southern border, given his recent words

I think it is the deep state whispering in Trumps ear about all that cheap labour, that you have to compete against

Keep on drinking that kool aid boys and girls

Comments
By GunterK - Oct. 21, 2018, 8:07 p.m.
Like Reply

I believe, Trump spoke about using the military, when those Hondurans started marching. You know darn well, if that military started shooting at these people, Trump would be crucified.

It is my understanding, that the US military cannot be used domestically. It would have to be the National Guard to protect our borders. (If I am wrong, someone please correct me)

The governor of Calif has already stated that he would NOT use the National Guard.

In my quite personal opinion, the US military should be used. We have soldiers getting killed in far-away places, such as the 4 this year in Niger. Why Niger? There is an invasion going on, and we need to stop it.

If the open-borders fanatics were having their way, it would be the end of the US, as we know it.