here they come..... (the Hondurans)
10 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Oct. 20, 2018, 6:27 p.m.

You probably saw on the news that about 4000 people from Honduras are marching towards the US.

Here is an interesting twist to this story, that you probably don't know about........

I read about this yesterday afternoon. They showed numerous photos, depicting an angry mob of young men pushing against a steel gate at the southern border of Mexico. They pushed, then some climbed over it, then the ones inside tore at it from the inside, then they tore it open, then they broke it down and trampled over it and rushed into Mexico 

After a few hours, I felt a twinge of anger and decided to post a comment on the site's comment section.

Well, what ya know.... the pictures of an angry mob of young men had been replaced with pictures of women and crying babies.

Ooooh, how sad.... let them all in.

mind control at its finest.

Comments
By TimNew - Oct. 20, 2018, 7:52 p.m.
Like Reply

And just in time for the mid-terms.  I'm sure it's a coincidence...   Fortunately,  most voters know better,  right?

I wonder if we'll see some racially motivated cop shootings of innocent teens in the next week or two? 

By GunterK - Oct. 20, 2018, 10:37 p.m.
Like Reply

you are right.... didn't think about this angle.....

They could reach the US border right before election. If Trump doesn't stop them, he will be considered weak.... if he does stop them (and it looks like force is needed to do so), he will be considered inhumane.

Somewhere else I read that this group is being paid by someone to march. Sounds a bit unlikely, but then.... Soros comes to mind.  

By 12345 - Oct. 20, 2018, 11:42 p.m.
Like Reply

"Sounds a bit unlikely, but then.."

Yes, sir, they're being paid, well fed and clothed, too.

They must be copycatting the USA's liberal progressive antics of destroying things that get in their demonic heads.

By mcfarm - Oct. 21, 2018, 7:16 a.m.
Like Reply

ss,,,,,thinking you about covered the topic

By Lacey - Oct. 21, 2018, 7:23 p.m.
Like Reply

Absolutely, it's Soros.  Why he gets to exist is beyond me. Half dozen world leaders have called him out, and yet like Clinton walking around causing disruption and treason with no consequences.

By metmike - Oct. 21, 2018, 8:10 p.m.
Like Reply

SS,

Seriously dude, you can't expect a post like that to stay up. The only part that was salvageable is below. 

By silverspiker - Oct. 20, 2018, 11:48 p.m.            

...LIVE FREE OR DIE !!!  

By metmike - Oct. 21, 2018, 8:26 p.m.
Like Reply

I don't know if George Soros has anything to do with this or not. 

However, those that claim that blaming Soros for all sorts of things is just a bunch of conspiracy theories..........are dead wrong.

The evidence shows clearly that he is using millions to have a tremendous affect on financing liberals and liberal agenda in the US. 

George Soros' candidate in North Carolina                          

by           Bradley Martin          

| October 21, 2018 12:00 AM         

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/op-eds/george-soros-candidate-in-north-carolina

From the San Diego Union-Tribune:

May 7, 2018:

Billionaire Soros drops $1.5 million into PAC supporting DA candidate Jones-Wright

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/politics/sd-me-soros-contribution-20180507-story.html

"Rumor became fact Monday when campaign finance records filed late Friday showed Soros contributing $1.5 million to the California Justice & Public Safety committee, which is supporting Jones-Wright.

The contribution may be the largest individual money drop ever in a county campaign, excluding candidates who self-financed. "

But this is a tiny amount for his budget:

From the NYT:

George Soros Transfers Billions to Open Society Foundations

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html

"George Soros, the billionaire hedge fund manager and a major Democratic donor, has given $18 billion to his Open Society Foundations, one of the largest transfers of wealth ever made by a private donor to a single foundation.

The gift, made quietly over the past several years but disclosed only on Tuesday, has transformed Open Society into the second-biggest philanthropic organization in the United States, behind the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. It will also place Mr. Soros, a lightning rod for conservative critics, squarely in the middle of the social and political debates convulsing the country."

By metmike - Oct. 21, 2018, 8:47 p.m.
Like Reply

Here is what the Bill and Melinda Gates foundation contributed their 50+ billion to:

PurposeHealthcare, Education, Ending poverty

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_%26_Melinda_Gates_Foundation

By carlberky - Oct. 22, 2018, 8:05 a.m.
Like Reply

However, those that claim that blaming Soros for all sorts of things is just a bunch of conspiracy theories..........are dead wrong.

The evidence shows clearly that he is using millions to have a tremendous affect on financing liberals and liberal agenda in the US.

Mike, what else is he doing that the Koch brothers and the RNC isn't doing for Pubs ? 

By metmike - Oct. 23, 2018, 12:39 p.m.
Like Reply

"Mike, what else is he doing that the Koch brothers and the RNC isn't doing for Pubs ?"

Nothing illegal that I know of.

His donations directed specifically to target politics as a private individual seem to be in a different league compared to everybody else. 

This, by many accounts(those where money talks) provides him with more power than any other individual............but its his money and his causes and some of them are good causes. 

When his causes are 100% the opposite of the conservative belief system...........and he contributes many millions(billions) towards defeating it, sometimes with specific targets............one can understand the side that dislikes him having the proclivity to vilify him.