Winning is so easy
1 response | 0 likes
Started by wglassfo - Oct. 23, 2018, 2:21 a.m.

Drink the Kool Aid folks. The jug will run empty eventually

I did not know how much the new tariff tax was actually costing, until I read these stats.

You just paid an extra 1.5 billion in tariffs [give or take a million depending on whose stats you read]

This was just in the month of August the most recent stats available

Imagine 1.5 billion with a "B"X 12 months and even higher taxes as the new tariffs kick in

And who do you think paid that new tax

Why you folks did

And so did we, in canada

Why did you have to mess things up so badly

I know

Because you could

Watch the stk market crash

I have no idea when but every day is one day closer

Not a correction but a major crash

I am not changing my mind with these tariff numbers, to add to the world market turmoil etc. no matter how many of you want to drink the Kool Aid

Buy Buy Find the bottom and buy lol

When big name Co's like Cat and John Deere either raise prices or report decreased earnings

Automobiles that won't be sold

The economy is strong?? say what???

How many of you folks got a raise equal to the higher taxes you are and will pay

Yeah winning is easy, if you are collecting the tariff tax.

Repeat it enough times and you might even believe, what??? I don't know but your glorious leader has a plan. Even with this windfall the deficit increases

But,  But you say it isn't so

Looks like a cluster f&&& to me

We also paid but I have no idea how much

Milk being dumped. Don't kid yourself. If Canada stopped production completely you would still be dumping milk

How long before we dump soybeans

Anybody in business will tell you, don't ever  lose a customer. It is much harder to find new customers

No matter how I look at this

It is a major cluster f

and don't forget to pay Federal and state taxes on the new tariff taxes

Don't worry it isn't all bad

You will soon be buying milk at Wal Mart for 2.00/gal as Wall Mart forces producers out of business and starts their own supply line

Trump promised E-15 ethanol for yr round purchase

Are you corn farmers holding your breath as you plant corn and forget soybeans. So we dump corn in the ocean??? to feed the fishes

Isn't winning fun and it is so easy

About as much fun as that wall that just got 10 feet taller. Was that in the Mexico trade deal??

I forgot, seems the Mexico trade deal did include Mexico being able to  stop purchases of USA milk or cheese, which they seem to have done to some great amount.

Now wasn't that a stroke of brilliance, at a stroke of the pen. Wonder who read the fine print.

Oh well, I suppose the MAGA folks will have something to say about this

Bring it on

I have been wrong.

Comments
By TimNew - Oct. 23, 2018, 3:38 a.m.
Like Reply

No need to speculate on assorted "doomsday" scenarios.  Earnings reporting season is upon us.  Let's see how they come out.  I'm expecting a pretty good set of numbers overall.