Inciting violence...
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by cliff-e - Oct. 24, 2018, 10:03 p.m.
Comments
By GunterK - Oct. 24, 2018, 11:09 p.m.
Like Reply

These incidents certainly show the evil nature of some people. Can you hate a person (whom you only know from TV speeches) so much that you want to take their life?

then I started thinking about "coincidences"....

My mind flashed back  to the time when Trump flew to Helsinki to meet Putin. At that time, the Russia investigation had been going on for more than a year, without any results. Then, suddenly, 3 days before Trump's trip, they found "irrefutable proof" that 12 guys in Moscow had meddled with the US election. This certainly made Trump's trip more complicated. 

And now, today.... right before an extremely important election, some violent nut sends pipe bombs to several Democratic icons. This certainly will put a big damper on the Republicans' hope to do well in the election. And it also looks very bad for the President.

Did this guy hate the Democrats so much that he sent out bombs, and was he that stupid that he didn't know that his actions would hurt the Republicans in this election???

Or could it be that his intention was to make the Republicans lose in the upcoming election, as well as to hurt Trump????

Maybe he was anything but stupid. Maybe, he knew that such bomb packages had a high probability to being intercepted. And he made them all look alike, so that it was easy for the packages to be spotted, before they could hurt anyone. If so, he succeeded... no one was injured,, and the Republicans have to deal with the negative fall-out. The timing of it all was certainly perfect. 

By TimNew - Oct. 25, 2018, 2:33 a.m.
Like Reply

The bombs, none of which detonated, were mailed in highly suspicious packaging to people who don't open their mail. 

I'm no expert,  but I have to think I would have done more than a few things differently were I to launch a serious "assault".

By frey_1999 - Oct. 25, 2018, 9:59 a.m.
Like Reply

the responses to the OP show what trump and his supporters truly believe.

they are the victims and need to have someone to blame for their lot in life.

so they twist this bomb threat to try and fill that role.

almost laughable if not so sad

By TimNew - Oct. 25, 2018, 10:40 a.m.
Like Reply

This from an adherent to a party philosophy that survives almost entirely on victimhood. 

I'll save your post for when they find the actual perpetrator.   An obviously stupid attempt like this has to involve obviously stupid mistakes.

By cliff-e - Oct. 25, 2018, 11:33 a.m.
Like Reply

Yet another ReTrumplican Mantra...Blame the press.

http://www.yahoo.com/news/twitter-explodes-apos-gaslighter-apos-080527866.html

By mojo - Oct. 27, 2018, 7:24 a.m.
Like Reply