If I were an illegal alien ...
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by carlberky - Oct. 31, 2018, 5:45 p.m.

I would be living in fear of being found out. To think that any of them would take a chance on illegally voting is (IMHO )utterly laughable.  

Comments
By mcfarm - Oct. 31, 2018, 7:14 p.m.
Like Reply

well gee. by many accounts there thousands if not millions laughing their asses off right now.....of course the left thinks its so damn funny to defy the constitution they are paying the illegals to do so...now how damn funny is that?

By TimNew - Nov. 1, 2018, 4:22 a.m.
Like Reply

I would agree with you Carl...   I'd certainly be thinking the same way.  Then I see 100's or 1,000 of admitted illegals demanding in state tuition and assorted other rights of legal citizens and I realize that I don't think like these people.

If you have no problem participating in a televised protest,  I suspect voting in a private booth is no big deal, particularly if you feel the "legal" aspect is a mere inconsequential technicality. And that is exactly what I am hearing during these assorted protests.

I remember reading an article in the AJC a few years ago.  An "undocumented" student was lamenting his inability to complete his law enforcement degree with the requirement of the non-state resident tuition.  He lives here.  Why shouldn't he receive the much cheaper resident tuition,  right?

Twixt you and I,  I had to double check to make sure I was not reading the article in the Onion..   But yes,  it was our very own local, and rather liberal AJC.  Now, imagine if you will, a student dedicated to enforcing our laws, who has so much respect for those laws, that breaking a fundamental one does not bear mention.

No,   it's a completely different mindset.

*Edit:  Thought I should include a link to the article.

https://www.myajc.com/news/national-govt--politics/immigrants-without-legal-status-sue-georgia-for-state-tuition/zW4jRKQS9PhtTfHvzAqK4M/