the #MagaBomber....
0 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Oct. 31, 2018, 11:05 p.m.

Some 2 or 3 months ago, I listened to somebody discuss the upcoming election. I don't have a link for it....therefore, I must quote from memory what he said.

He stated that this election was extremely important for the Democrats to win. Trump's ratings are climbing, due to the well performing economy, and the Left is not so sure there will be a blue wave. They will do whatever they can to assure their victory.

And he continued " I predict, 2-3 weeks before the election, they will crash the stock market. Furthermore, there will be one, or even more than one false-flag event"

I didn't think much about all this, when the stock market came down. But then, when the bombing affair developed, I remembered.

As I followed the news about the MagaBomber, this thing became weirder and weirder. Bombs that were not really bombs, but simply containers (a bomb needs a detonator, and none of the packages had one). And so many other unbelievable facts surrounding this case. How could any criminal with half a brain make so many mistakes? Using the same post office for all mailings? (come here to Opa Locka, here I am). Running around in that van (look at me, I am the bomber)

Needless to say, the MSM never reported the weird stuff.... they were salivating, flooding the news with stories about the mysterious "MagaBomber" who hated the Left, and their efforts did have an effect on the public

Well, an arrest was made.

Please note, that the MagaBomber was not charged with "mailing real bombs". The FBI knows, the case would immediately be thrown out.

Also note that the MagaBomber claims, he didn't do it..... something I assumed from the very beginning.

Here is somebody else pointing out some of the very obvious

https://disobedientmedia.com/2018/10/the-facts-of-the-mail-bomber-case-dont-add-up/

Ok then.... don't beat around the bush...you think it's a "false flag" operation.

Comments
No replies yet. Be the first!