Latest Trump Lies
8 responses | 0 likes
Started by joj - Nov. 4, 2018, 12:55 p.m.

Can't print them all.  Who could.  Not enough time in the day.

From Politifact.com  -  Please don't tell me about biased source.  These are direct quotes from the great Liar himself.

"The Democrat plan would just obliterate Medicare and terminate Medicare Advantage ... seniors who have been paying for this for years (and) will not be taken care of anymore."  (rated "false")

"Democrats let him (cop killer Luis Bracamontes) into our country," and "Democrats let him stay."  (Last illegal entry by this bad guy was under Bush)... rated "pants on fire".

"The Democrats want to invite caravan after caravan of illegal aliens into our country. And they want to sign them up for free health care, free welfare, free education, and for the right to vote." (rated "false")

And just so you don't think they rate him when he is truthful, they also posted this:

"Household income among Hispanic Americans has just set a new record high."  (rated as "True")

Comments
By TimNew - Nov. 4, 2018, 8:16 p.m.
Like Reply

Here's the thing libs will never get...    No one who cares about the well being  of this country cares about the stupid crap he says. He's completely  full of crap.  We know that.  It's somewhat embarrassing.  But it has nothing to do with the reality of the world.

When Obama said things like "If you like your doctor,  you can keep your doctor"  that mattered.  That affected us on a profound level.  When he said that the attack on the consulate in Benghazi was the result of a video,  that mattered.. Any of the dozens of other lies Obama spewed multiple times on a daily basis mattered, A LOT!!!  But you silly libs don't care about lies like that.   Suddenly,  honesty from politicians is tantamount..  As long as it's not someone like Obama, Clinton, Pelosi or Warren or Waters...

Do when he lied
0 likes
By frey_1999 - Nov. 5, 2018, 12:09 a.m.
Like Reply

About how his tax cuts were aimed at the middle class and would not increase the the debt that kind of a lie doesn't matter. 

It's  simply crazy what some of trump's apologists  are trying to push 

By joj - Nov. 5, 2018, 6:50 a.m.
Like Reply

Unless a doctor stopped practicing you could keep him.  It was as much a response to the right wing lie that "death panels" would decide your fate if Obama care passed.  (where are the death panels?)

I would say many of the lies Trump says matter A LOT.  Such as "I will protect people with preexisting conditions."  That's a whopper.  His administration has done a lot to make the ACA fail, including a current litigation in court to remove the requirement that insurance companies shouldn't have to insure people with preexisting conditions.

Lying that a country of 300 million people should be afraid of a few thousand men, women and children fleeing violence is a lie that matters.

George Washington pointed out that integrity at the top mattered a lot.

Obama had more integrity in his pinky finger than Trump has on a good day.

You got your tax cut and your conservative judges.  Congratulations.  

By TimNew - Nov. 5, 2018, 7:36 a.m.
Like Reply

Obama had more integrity in his pinky finger than Trump has on a good day.

This statement is demonstrably false.  But it's been done here so many times,  I see no point in doing it again.

The preexisting debate continues to confuse me.  When did we reach a point where preexisting condition HAVE to be unconditionally covered by insurance? It's one of the most stupid ideas I've ever heard and I can't believe it's reached mainstream acceptance.   If it's such a wonderful idea,  should we also allow people to buy auto insurance after the accident or homeowners after their house burns down?   What is the point of insurance?  What is the definition? This preexisting debate is the typical bass ackwards liberal approach to high costs.

By joj - Nov. 5, 2018, 8:40 a.m.
Like Reply

I agree that the preexisting conditions issue is worthy of debate.  It is also true that insurance companies do everything they can to not honor valid claims and the claimant has no recourse as legal avenues would cost them more.  (I know that from personal experience)

But that was NOT the issue in this thread.  The issue was Trump lying about it and how that affects the landscape.  If Trump made your arguments against preexisting conditions I would be ok with it.  He doesn't.  He soothes the frightened with lies while doing the exact opposite.  

By metmike - Nov. 5, 2018, 1:41 p.m.
Like Reply

By mojo - Nov. 5, 2018, 8:02 a.m.            

mojo,

The verbiage that you used in this post was far too hateful and directed personally at Trump supporters, some of which are here. 

However, I left your symbol up to go with this message. Please refrain from anything in the vicinity of that last post. 

Thanks for your cooperation

metmike

By WxFollower - Nov. 5, 2018, 2:06 p.m.
Like Reply

I agree with Tim 110% about the logical purpose of a preexisting condition and that folks shouldn't wait to have a condition to buy medical insurance. However, there are some folks who were born with conditions or had them since child or teen years. Doesn't the preexisting condition clause unjustly hurt them? How are they ever going to get their condition covered?

By TimNew - Nov. 5, 2018, 2:29 p.m.
Like Reply

We're on the same page.  Note, I took issue with preexisting conditions being unconditionally covered.   There are exceptions.    Conditions from birth.  There also should be an allowance for transitioning from one policy to another. Probably some others.  But waiting till you get sick/injured does not come under that heading.