tRump is cornered & dangerous
15 responses | 0 likes
Started by mojo - Nov. 10, 2018, 8:42 a.m.
Comments
By cfdr - Nov. 10, 2018, 10:06 a.m.
Like Reply

Oh, it's much more complex than that.

Yes, the powers of the IC can be brought to bear on anyone - including the president.  In fact they already have been.  If you've been following any real news you would know that.  (If you refuse to see that, again, you can simply wait for Sy Hersh's book.)

So, it looks like a Mexican standoff to me.  The Dems are threatening non-stop investigations and subpoenas, and the president is threatening to declassify intel that will clearly show how corrupt the Obama DOJ and FBI were.

Think about it.  This is why Trump feels the need to have a war time AG - which Jeff Sessions is not.

Now, also think about how big the can of worms is that could be opened.  Not only the DOJ and the FBI, but it is more and more clear that Clapper and Brennan are involved in the mess.  And, Britain's elites - they were pretty panicked when Trump threatened to make the FISA application public.  Remember, they do not wish to exit the EU.  Thinks about Maxine Waters' comment that she was amazed at how many files (on how many people in DC) Obama took with him from the Oval Office.  Think about the Clintons - after over twenty-five years - what do they have on how many people in DC?  Then think about the power of the President to declassify any document existing.  Documents that would reportedly show wiretapping his campaign and the time just after the election.  Think about that - the premier law enforcement agency in the world used to wiretap a candidate for president both before the election and after - by the opposing party.

Now, again, think about how many people desperately do not want that massive can of worms opened - on both sides.  Pelosi is smart enough to know opening that can is not a good thing for the "ruling class."  But can she control people like Maxine Waters or Adam Schiff?

I'm convinced that all Donald Trump wants to do is to MAGA.  He wants to solve some of the problems caused by incompetent and greedy people that preceded him.  Problems like the invasion of illegals.  Pension plans (almost every one) crashing and burning.  China and its drive to overtake and dominate us.

So, mojo, your post is half right.  I have to give you credit - it's better than you usually do.

By TimNew - Nov. 10, 2018, 7:13 p.m.
Like Reply

"Think about that - the premier law enforcement agency in the world used to wiretap a candidate for president both before the election and after - by the opposing party."

If true, and I suspect it is, Watergate was,relatively speaking, a tea party (no pun intended).

By wglassfo - Nov. 10, 2018, 10:18 p.m.
Like Reply

Just a note to anybody that may not know

I did that remember me thing about the password and it now works. I sent a note to Mike and he said he did not have that one figured out as of some time ago. He told me he had to go through the password sequence to enter himself. So, maybe I am the last to find out, but if not, just click the remember me and you should be good to go

Probably the whole world knew except me but any way

By silverspiker - Nov. 10, 2018, 10:49 p.m.
Like Reply

trump drag GIF

trump donald GIF

By silverspiker - Nov. 10, 2018, 10:58 p.m.
Like Reply

password : "GLASSPACKS"

By silverspiker - Nov. 10, 2018, 11 p.m.
Like Reply

donald trump politics GIF

By carlberky - Nov. 10, 2018, 11:02 p.m.
Like Reply

Think about that - the President of the United States severely beating one of his advisers so badly that
 hospitalization was required. A massive coverup has taken place.

Wouldn't it be something if it were true ? I can't reveal my source until the "fake news" is published. 

By silverspiker - Nov. 10, 2018, 11:04 p.m.
Like Reply

donald trump debate GIF

By frey_1999 - Nov. 11, 2018, 2:13 a.m.
Like Reply

Of what your spewing is true than your boy trump needs to quit treating to declassify these papers and get the info out he owes it to the American  people. He isoblgated to expose these crimes against America anything  less would be an act of treason by trump.

I won't  hold my breath, 

By mcfarm - Nov. 11, 2018, 7:57 a.m.
Like Reply

you are quite the case frey. First Trump is lower than pond scum {no evidence but who cares} then he should burn the walls down at the doj, fbi, and the cia? Really, you don't have any idea of the consequences of such do you? The responsibilty of being President is larger than life.

By TimNew - Nov. 11, 2018, 8:14 a.m.
Like Reply

Among other things,  Frey appears somewhat sketchy on the definition of "treason".  But as he has demonstrated many times, his debate tactic consists larely of throwing things aainst the wall hoping something will stick.

By mojo - Nov. 11, 2018, 9:58 a.m.
Like Reply

"Oh, it's much more complex than that."

It's not as complicated as tRump and his gang of fascist sycophants would like you to believe.

It's really quite simple. Let my break it down for you.

The whole Russia thing started when U.S  counter intelligence agents overheard a conversation between a known Russian spy & Carter Page. That conversation raised red flags & got the ball rolling on the Russia investigation.

That's all there is to it. There is no vast left wing conspiracy get tRump. 

By mcfarm - Nov. 11, 2018, 10:13 a.m.
Like Reply

mojo, I will never convince  you but the facts will lead you in a far different direction. Please take some time and read up. A great source is the writings of sarah sanders and john soloman. They are sober down to earth real reporters that go out and do their work. They do not sit behind microphones and repeat any thing that coms down the pike, true or not. Please just read their work, you will be impressed with their sources and the underlying facts

By frey_1999 - Nov. 11, 2018, 2:40 p.m.
Like Reply

that the He can't get anything done because he is always fighting the "The Deep State"  Trump claims the "Deep State " is the enemy of this country. Trump has Stated that he trust the Russian Intelligence agency's  more than the USA Intell and defense agencies.

Now the likes of cfdr says he has all the info that will expose these Deep State agencies for the enemies of the countries they are.   

and yet none of you MAGA backers thing he needs to use that info to clean up the swamp!!!!    

funny how that works

#SoSad   

By silverspiker - Nov. 11, 2018, 3:46 p.m.
Like Reply

Thumbnail