Games being played in DC
1 response | 0 likes
Started by cfdr - Nov. 12, 2018, 1:59 p.m.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2018/11/12/the-cleaner/#more-156551

I keep telling myself that i need to quit watching news and reading this site, but it is just so fascinating what appears to be going on in Washington right now.

However, there is a strong possibility the current election events are symptoms of a larger battle within government.

You see, there’s a bunch of ‘unofficial’ evidence, or data-points, that no-one can explain how or why they came to be visible.  The data did not surface sequentially; but it surely surfaced purposefully from within the apparatus of government.

The questions here that are not answered are:

• How do we find out about the Mark Warner text messages?
  • Who publicly released the Carter Page FISA application?
  • Where did the four day flood of information (Dec 1st – 4th, 2017) about Lisa Page and Peter Strzok come from?
  • Who released that Page/Strzok information to the media?  Why?
  • Who made the decision not to indict James Wolfe for leaking classified information?
  • Why be so specific details within the Wolfe indictment; then dismiss them?
  • Who made the decision NOT TO redact the key FISC clerk stamp?
  • Where is all of this “unofficial” evidence coming from?

As for the president and his comments about Whitacker"

In my humble opinion, those near the President are telling him to keep publicly expressing his distance from Matt Whitaker specifically because Whitaker is “the cleaner” for the DOJ and FBI.

Everyone knows what a "cleaner" is - right?

I suspect one of Whitaker’s key tools will be to oversee and then utilize the IG report on FISA abuse to expel those within the DOJ and FBI who participated. [See Here]

The deepest elements of the DC swamp will go bananas to get rid of Whitaker specifically because he is positioned to be the cleaner.

From the comments section of this:

Oh this is funny. Supposing Whitaker starts the cleaning process. Trump nominates an AG. Do the dems play their normal games in delaying with Whitaker in place? Or does the nominee sail through?

.  .  .

… and Whitaker stays as the new AG’s COS/heads will EXPLODE.

.  .  .

Trump could delay a permanent replacement due to the fact that the dems are way behind on approving his positions. Another head explosion!

Like I said - this is a fascinating story unfolding right in front of our eyes.  Those that want to say this is all speculation - partly true.  The person writing these pieces is doing what a journalist is supposed to do - try to put together the pieces of the puzzle and connect the dots.

I do recommend reading the article rather than my few quotes from it.  Like I've said before - this appears to be much more complex than simply focusing on the Democrats taking control of the House and what they will do to the Trump administration with their obstruction tactics (The true power resides in the Senate, of course).

I just hope we don't run out of popcorn .  .  .

Comments
By mojo - Nov. 12, 2018, 4:01 p.m.
Like Reply

This complete psychological analysis reveals 14 key traits that explain Trump supporters.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/complete-psychological-analysis-reveals-14-key-traits-explain-trump-supporters/