My Right to Bear Arms
19 responses | 0 likes
Started by Vandenplas - Feb. 24, 2018, 9:39 a.m.

Can someone knowledgeable here tell me where I purchase hand grenades?  The Second Amendment gives me the right to bear arms, and  by God, a hand grenade is an "arm" if there ever was one.  Grenades will help me deter criminals, thugs and hateful neighbors from doing me harm, and also protect my property, should someone try and take it from me.

And, my rights as a hunter are also protected, as I can use hand grenades during the hunting season, killing rabbits.

In many ways the hand grenade is the better choice for hunting than the assault weapon.  You can also fish with them as well.

Now target practicing with hand grenades  can be problematic.

Comments
By mcfarm - Feb. 24, 2018, 9:55 a.m.
Like Reply

this post is as silly as most lib logic. You often hear how wrong an idea is to help the school safety issue{ ie arming a few adults who are trained} It reminds one so much of a well know libidiot named Obama whining about the idea the entire time his two rich privileged kids went to a school protected by no less than 12 armed guards

By Vandenplas - Feb. 24, 2018, 10:02 a.m.
Like Reply

If assault weapons are legal for U.S. citizens to own, so should hand grenades be legal.

Tell me, Larry, what is wrong with this argument? 

By mcfarm - Feb. 24, 2018, 10:09 a.m.
Like Reply

well how about what the hell is an "assault weapon" for starters...and secondly why do rich privileged kids of Obama get to be protected with their rich privileged friends while most kids do not?

By Vandenplas - Feb. 24, 2018, 11:16 a.m.
Like Reply

AR 15's and automatic , rapid fire rifles and machine guns, for starters.

As for Obama's kids, would not trump's kid(s) fit the same category? 

By mcfarm - Feb. 24, 2018, 1:37 p.m.
Like Reply

thought that would trip up good misguided lib. Automatic weapons are tier II and have far different legislative definitions. Obama is the one who brought his kids into this so why bring Trump into it. Just answer why a rich libs kids are more special than mine. And while you busy reading all over the internet for your next wrong answer tell me why libs like rosie odennell want all guns turned in...well except for the dozen that her security detail has to protect her of course

By JP - Feb. 24, 2018, 9:13 p.m.
Like Reply

"Can someone knowledgeable here tell me where I purchase hand grenades?"

Beats me. Did you forget?

Can anyone else here tell Vandenplas where he's been buying hand grenades?

If nobody else here is forthcoming, you could always try the ATF.

By Vandenplas - Feb. 24, 2018, 10:12 p.m.
Like Reply

I guess you want me to apologize for not putting the word "can" between the words ....I, (can) and purchase....

Sorry, no apology.  The word "can" is understood--at least by those of us who are semi-literate.

By JP - Feb. 24, 2018, 10:35 p.m.
Like Reply

I guess you want me to apologize for not putting the word "can" between the words ....I, (can) and purchase....

Not at all.

The word "can" is understood--at least by those of us who are semi-literate.

What you wrote without the word "can" is a grammatically and logically correct statement. It is a complete sentence which can be interpreted in only one way -- the way it was written. It's not the reader's job to read what you didn't write.

But I do agree with you entirely that the word "can," in this case, can only be understood by those, such as yourself, who are semi-literate.

By Vandenplas - Feb. 24, 2018, 10:44 p.m.
Like Reply

Maybe someday you might become semi-literate as well.  Good luck with your studies. 

By silverspiker - Feb. 25, 2018, 1:21 a.m.
Like Reply

A hand grenade is an explosive.

It would be easier and cheaper to just make a pipe bomb seen on any YouTube video.

By silverspiker - Feb. 25, 2018, 1:22 a.m.
Like Reply

A hand grenade is an explosive.

It would be easier and cheaper to just make a pipe bomb seen on any YouTube video.

By Vandenplas - Feb. 25, 2018, 7 a.m.
Like Reply

Are anthrax and  mustard gas and napalm considered arms, similar to pipe bombs?

Which is cheapest to make?

I wonder how many children would have been killed in last week's tragedy, if the killer used a  musket loader?

Or a pipe bomb?

Are there "arms" which are illegal to "bear"?

By TimNew - Feb. 25, 2018, 9:53 a.m.
Like Reply

It's amazing to watch just how far the bar can be lowered.  Can' t really say the bar is being raised in a race to the bottom.

By Vandenplas - Feb. 25, 2018, 10:36 a.m.
Like Reply

Always judgmental after the dialogue, you fail to impress with your holier than thou attitude.  Keep up the holy roller role, and you might make it to purgatory, but I have my doubts.

Did  Trump appoint you to the bench yet?

By TimNew - Feb. 26, 2018, 6:10 a.m.
Like Reply

Not being judgmental,  just observing.  When one starts with a stupid subject and continues to pile on poorly informed nonesense in what has to be an attempt to demonstrate just how little one knows, there are not many conclusions anyone could  reach.

By silverspiker - Feb. 25, 2018, 3:56 p.m.
Like Reply

Once again to get it through your thick head....

... a hand grenade is not an arm it is an explosive

By silverspiker - March 1, 2018, 7:37 p.m.
Like Reply

Napalm is really easy to make--found that out in the 80s.

....   ...why do have a sudden urge to procreate ?

By cliff-e - March 2, 2018, 9:38 a.m.
Like Reply

Trump's already reneged on his commitment to ban bump stocks and other gun safety issues after meeting with the NRA in the West Wing. But that's not surprising...when push comes to shove Pubs stick together like hog crap.