minor news from Sweden
3 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Dec. 24, 2018, 11:49 a.m.

Sweden has a Natural Heritage Board. Needless to say, the goal of this organization is to preserve the culture and traditions of Sweden.

I was just reading that the government of Sweden appointed Mr. Qaisar Mahmood,  an immigrant from Pakistan, to head this organization.... even though this man admitted that he had no idea of Sweden's history and culture, and had never read anything about it.....hmmmmm

Even though he had admitted his ignorance, he stated in a radio interview that Sweden's cultural traditions  "hide hideous motives", and that he would "oppose Swedes who want to protect their culture and are resisting change".

What an example of what reckless immigration policies can do to a once wonderful country.

(by writing this brief post, I would already be subject to arrest in Sweden) 

Comments
By mcfarm - Dec. 24, 2018, 1 p.m.
Like Reply

gunter I am very thankful for this board. What you just said would of surely been outlawed at dozens of the institutions of higher learning in this country and the comments would surely be banned form every form of social media

By wglassfo - Dec. 24, 2018, 1:53 p.m.
Like Reply

The Muslim world had told us rather plainly their play book for world dominance

I wish people would take posts, news etc. such as this more seriously

I have now decided not to travel to Sweden as a tourist. Something I might say in public could get me in a heap of trouble. In fact one has to watch what a person says in a lot of situations

Not good

By the way, just so you know.

We say Merry Christmas in these parts/household and don't worry if it offends.

The check out person at the food store

Different rules unfortunately

By GunterK - Dec. 24, 2018, 2:09 p.m.
Like Reply

the ironic thing here is that the purpose of this heritage board was to preserve Sweden's heritage, and now the board is led by a man who wants to destroy their heritage. This is how far this ideology has its tentacles in the government.

It seems to me, there is no hope.....  even if the people started an armed uprising, they would be overwhelmed by the government forces.