New World Order
8 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Dec. 28, 2018, 11:38 a.m.

By now, most of us know that our news media is divided into two universes….the MSM (basically a mouth-piece of the “establishment”)…. and the other side, which some call “alternative news media”

The “alternative news media” reports on issues (some factual news, some opinions) the MSM does not want you to hear, see, read or think about.

To discredit them, the MSM often labels the reporters of the other side as “conspiracy theorists”… in other words, they are crackpots, people to be ridiculed.

One of the subjects we are often warned about by these “conspiracy nuts” are the “globalists” and their “New World Order”

Here is what Wikipedia has to say under the title “New World Order (conspiracy theory)”

“The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government—which will replace sovereign nation-states—and an all-encompassing propaganda whose ideology hails the establishment of the New World Order”

What they are aiming for is a totalitarian state, where the people are powerless subjects without the basic rights we take for granted. Various sources also state that they want to reduce world population by 90%

OK then…. That’s what those crazy “conspiracy theorists” want you to be afraid of.  Who would believe this kind of utopian nonsense???

Well, take a look at this…..

Germany’s Merkel just said that nation states must give up their sovereignty, and that politicians should NOT listen to what their people want (referring the recent revolts in Europe).

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-27/angela-merkel-nation-states-must-give-sovereignty-new-world-order

conspiracy theory??? No, it’s real, and it’s here

Needless to say.....Pres Trump does not fit into their agenda

Comments
By GunterK - Dec. 28, 2018, 9:02 p.m.
Like Reply

Hi Jaguar, after reading your post, I checked my original contribution again.... and I concluded it was too long. Many internet participants prefer short posts... they can't focus long enough to read a lengthy post. Maybe, you are one of them.

So, here it is.... in  a nutshell...

I checked wikipedia, to see what they have to say about the New World Order.

Wikipedia calls it a "conspiracy theory".  I copied a pertinent paragraph....

“The common theme in conspiracy theories about a New World Order is that a secretive power elite with a globalist agenda is conspiring to eventually rule the world through an authoritarian world government—which will replace sovereign nation-states—and an all-encompassing propaganda whose ideology hails the establishment of the New World Order”

and, what ya know.... Ms Merkel recently gave a speech that echoed this very same wikipedia description.

Germany’s Merkel just said that nation states must give up their sovereignty, and that politicians should NOT listen to what their people want 

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-27/angela-merkel-nation-states-must-give-sovereignty-new-world-order

I am only pointing out that the leader of Germany is proposing a future, exactly as it is described by a few "crazy conspiracy theorists"

If this is so, can this still be called a "conspiracy theory"?

i hope I was succinct enough, and I am inviting discussion on this subject, if anybody cares.

By carlberky - Dec. 28, 2018, 9:27 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter, when ever I see the words New World Order, " sieg heil " pops into my head. 

Not trying to be funny. This actually happens.  I guess I have some psychological associative disorder.

By GunterK - Dec. 28, 2018, 9:32 p.m.
Like Reply

no, it's not a disorder....the connections are quite real

By TimNew - Dec. 29, 2018, 6:57 a.m.
Like Reply

We see lots of evidence of things that are happening in the world. Whether they come to pass or not remains to be seen,  but there are obviously people in power who are dedicated to making it happen and are quite clear in their intentions.  In spite of this, we have people who deny the possibility.  Some go so far as to label the possibility  a "conspiracy theory".  Some of those are likely complicit, but I don't think that's true of most.  So how can they deny what is a clear and intentional effort by some in power? They probably think something so outlandish can't possibly happen.  Good people will never stand by and allow it.  But what if most of the "good people" dismiss the possibility until it's too late to stop it?  I think there are more than a few examples of that in history.

By wglassfo - Dec. 29, 2018, 3:51 p.m.
Like Reply

Has anybody read the thoughts of radical Islam

You could substitute those words directly into the play book of radical islam

By GunterK - Dec. 29, 2018, 7:17 p.m.
Like Reply

interesting thought, wglassfo

However, (I may be incorrect), I don't believe the NWO guys would get along with the radical Islamists., even though they have similar goals. Maybe, they have to fight it out, in the future... the ultimate final war?

By Lacey - Dec. 30, 2018, 3:58 p.m.
Like Reply

Gunter, you nailed it.  The illuminati is real and they are part of the deep state that want to rule the world.  Trump wants to unravel their agenda.  Whether he succeeds or not hasn't been determined.  At least he is trying.  I do not think he is part of it.