Not so pleasant news on New Years day
5 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Jan. 1, 2019, 3:11 p.m.

Tokyo, Japan.... man plows car into crowd celebrating New Years and injures 8 people. Motive unknown

Manchester, UK....man stabs several people, including police officer, while shouting "Allahu Akbar" and 'Long live the Caliphage". Police and media say "Motive unknown"

Paris, France....illegal migrants set 100 cars on fire.... well, that's a New Years tradition, they say

(thinking of the troubles in Paris, the last few weeks, one should think they are running out of cars to burn)

Comments
By JP - Jan. 1, 2019, 3:50 p.m.
Like Reply

I'm sure that every one of those outrages was perpetrated by radical caucasian Christians. If not, I'm sure that caucasian Christians are to blame somehow. They always are. Nothing to see here folks, move along.  

By carlberky - Jan. 1, 2019, 4:44 p.m.
Like Reply

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/02/almost-1000-cars-torched-around-france-new-years-eve-government/

" Vandals in France torched 945 parked cars on New Year's Eve in an arson rampage that has become a sinister annual "tradition" amid  a row over whether the government sought to play down the figures."

Gunter, I double checked and "illegal immigrants" doesn't appear to be a synonym for "vandals". In France, "tax protesters" might be.

By GunterK - Jan. 1, 2019, 6:10 p.m.
Like Reply

you are right, Carl.... the first place I read this, used the term illegal migrants.... another source reported that these torchings occurred in an area heavily populated by immigrants.... this does not mean "illegals".

Furthermore, those "yellow vest" uprisings (where cars were torched) are obviously not immigrants.

By GunterK - Jan. 1, 2019, 6:11 p.m.
Like Reply

By silverspiker - Jan. 1, 2019, 8:06 p.m.
Like Reply

"he had intended to kill the pedestrians he hit "in retaliation for an execution" oh dear it looks like he might be joining the executioner him self!