Comments
By mojo - Jan. 13, 2019, 10:01 a.m.
Like Reply

So where's the evidence? Fake news articles from far right wing sites ain't gonna cut it.

By TimNew - Jan. 13, 2019, 10:23 a.m.
Like Reply

The first one was the results of an actual court case in Texas where an illegal was charged and convicted for voting 5 times.   There are several examples of actual cases like that.

But I see we are still in phase one of the liberal debate progression.

DENY,DENY,DENY.

But we are moving towards phase two.  DISCREDIT SOURCE, DISCREDIT SOURCE. DISCREDIT SOURCE.

Phase three is MINIMALIZE MINIMALIZE MINIMALIZE.  Along the lines of "Oh this is no big deal,  2 or 3 cases at most.  How does that affect anything".

Next, we get acceptance and rationalization. "Oh, well, these people are here to work and they pay taxes and should have a say".

Next we get silence.

Then,  we go back to step one.

By mojo - Jan. 13, 2019, 10:32 a.m.
Like Reply

Cult 45 members & supporters hate it when you give them a taste of their own medicine. 

By GunterK - Jan. 13, 2019, 6:39 p.m.
Like Reply

mojo,

As I have posted before, In California illegal aliens can (and are encouraged) to obtain a legitimate drivers license. The drivers license applicant will be automatically registered to vote.(in the old days, they had to go to a certain place near downtown LA, where they could buy a fake ID for a few bucks)

Just today, I heard on the radio that a few million illegals obtained their valid IDs without giving proof of identity.

For all we know... theoretically, that guy whose ID shows his name as Jose Gonzalez could be the Iraqi ISIS leader alBaghdadi

Furthermore, in 2016 it was reported that in Los Angeles County 144% of eligible voters had cast their vote. Think about this, when you make an issue that Hilary won the "popular" vote.

By TimNew - Jan. 13, 2019, 8:29 p.m.
Like Reply

Gosh Gunter...  When a district reports 150% voter turnout with all voting democrat, that is no evidence of anything at all.  Now,  if we have a district with a 75% turnout with 50+% voting republican,  that deserves a law suit as obvious voter disenfranchisement must be involved.

By frey_1999 - Jan. 13, 2019, 9:21 p.m.
Like Reply

Now that's funny so we now know there were almost as many illegals voting in the last election as there are admitted and convicted felon that have worked for trump.

BTW didn't the Republicans  agree to reverse an election because they had their people out committing voter fraud. 

By metmike - Jan. 14, 2019, 1:49 a.m.
Like Reply

frey,

I see that you're back at our forum.

If you want to stay here, you need to respond to my last post to you:

Re: Re: Re: Mike no 2            

By metmike - Jan. 10, 2019, 11:38 p.m.            

"And that is why I rightfully called you a liar and Will  stand by that call"

Dang frey,

The first time you called me a liar, last night, I just told you that you were being disrespectful and hurting your own credibility. 

If you called somebody else here a liar, I probably would have issued a  stern warning and looked for a response from you that indicated you knew this was in violation of etiquette/rules here and would not repeat it............but I have a stratospheric tolerance for not taking things personal, so you actually got away with calling the moderator a liar last night.

However, you have decided to double down on your infraction to make it an intentional,  flagrant violation tonight.

Read the words of carl:

"Frey, as a Lib here on the Forum, I need all the allies I can get ... but if you continue to violate the Forum rule about bad-mouthing a poster, it will not bode well."

Again, I don't take this personal but as moderator must enforce a code of behavior that is acceptable so that we can be civil to each other. 

Calling another person on our forum a liar or any other inflammatory name is a personal attack and is completely unacceptable, whether its the moderator or anyone else that posts here. 

Do you understand this frey?

By frey_1999 - Jan. 14, 2019, 4:14 a.m.
Like Reply

I understand that I should not have stated you or anybody is a liar and probably should have rephrased  my original post to say your statement was false or blatantly false vs saying it was a lie. I will keep. In mind that in the future as a poster one needs to use softer. Language when one disagrees with statements that others make.

I would ask one question of you why is it acceptable to tell someone to shove it or call someone an a$$ on this forum?

I will wait for your response before I post anything more to this site. 

By metmike - Jan. 14, 2019, 11:39 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks for your response frey,

Good thoughts on how to respond to others.

With regards to others calling someone else a name or telling them to shove it. This is never acceptable. You will see that I've been very consistent in addressing incidents from both sides when they occur...............which is rarely.

You would be best served in tracking your own verbiage vs looking for faults in the verbiage of those that you disagree with(and using that to feel like you're being picked on).

In fact, you are the only person to have called another person a liar twice here, no less the moderator and been given 3 opportunities to respond after the 1st infraction.

I will consider this a happy ending to the incidents and look forward to your future posts!