Trump has done some good stuff
19 responses | 0 likes
Started by Vandenplas - March 10, 2018, 9:22 a.m.

tim new, you seem to want to give Trump a pass because you support some of his policies.  (your post of this morning, re: Korea, to which I could not respond to directly.)

Well, Hitler had some redeeming qualities and policies as well, but I still hate the bastard, and for good reasons. 

The right winged evangelicals condemn those who break the 10 commandments, yet their hypocrisy in looking the other way when their rich, lying, cheating, stealing and assaulting/adulterous bigot, repeatedly breaks the commandments  reveals more than you can ever make excuses for.  As long as you and your minions and sidekicks continue to support Trump, your credibility and respectfulness will continue to deteriorate--and they are pretty low in the polls right now.  

Comments
By metmike - March 10, 2018, 11:01 a.m.
Like Reply

vandy,

Your intense hatred for Trump has consumed you and it now defines who you are here. You are neurotically obsessed via hundreds of posts that repeat the same things about Trump, many absurd that have zero to do with his presidency but everything to do with your personal obsession with a need to express how much you hate him over and over and over. 

You are joined by millions of Americans that are members of the brain washed  that has resulted from the great technology of our times having the power to convert millions to their cult like thinking. The repetition that you constantly use when referring to Trump is the quintessential sign of somebody who's mind is trapped in the cult like thinking. 

The repetition clearly shows a "programming" of your mind that contrasts with critical thinking that analyzes things objectively and dials in new information that allows one to see a dynamical flow vs one that is completely fixed by the cults religious adherence to the underlying principles that define all new information to conform to the belief system. 

The comment below by you to me, couldn't make it more clear:

"Write all the dissertations you want, your defending that degenerate is indefensible, and God will punish you eventually".   

Taking it to this extreme level............that God will punish me, is evidence for(I don't even defend Trump's character flaws-just say that his policies are pro America's success-in a big way) your mind to have gone deeply into a state that is incapable of having an objective discussion on anything related to Trump without first going thru a de-programming process(professional help) that those in cults need to escape their unhealthy conditioning that distorts their perceptions of reality.

You are not alone vandy, milliions share this neurotic, conditioned hatred of Trump but your personality and your predisposition to be effected more because of you initially already  dispising  and battling with people here who had values that Trump supports has caused you to embrace the anti Trump cult message with open arms. 

By mcfarm - March 10, 2018, 11:18 a.m.
Like Reply

yes Mike, the libs must dehumanize, never debate...and if the first succeeds {of course with the arm of the left the media leading the way} the second will not have to happen........not that they could ever win a debate anyway

By metmike - March 10, 2018, 12:13 p.m.
Like Reply

mcfarm,

My post refers specifically to the current tool that they are using to indoctrinate followers into a cult. They are uniting one side via their anti Trump propaganda and programming, using the media and internet, along with fake news, distorted news and all news spun to be anti Trump, none pro Trump.

It's no secret from those that understand how effective it is. This is similar to how human caused catastrophic climate change has been presented...........a planetary disaster for our grand children, using dying polar bears as mascots(that have had greatly increasing numbers)..........even while we experience the best weather and climate since the Medieval Warm Period, 1,000 years ago and the planet greens up.

How this works is that you identify an enemy and/or noble cause to sell to the public and use convincing sounding/reading bullsheet and clever marketing schemes, fake news and one sided interpretations, over and over and over with the power of technology to broadcast it constantly into every home every day.

The repetition from numerous sources, pounds the message into minds,  using sources that people think are trustworthy(media) (politicians) but are really just the high priests in his new age cult. 

Our planet is greening up and CO2 fed crops are smashing production records......not despite the increase in CO2 but because of it. The slight and beneficial warming is welcome to most life.  Most weather has become LESS extreme. 

However, such a tiny fraction of people are meteorologists and almost nobody understands climate............they were able to hijack climate science for a political agenda. 

The UN's Climate Accord was the objective. It would do ZERO to effect climate. I read all of it. Its just a UN document that spreads the wealth of the developed countries to the undeveloped countries. The US pays the most. Tens of billions/year and the UN decides what countries get the money. The US also has to cut back on using efficient, cheap fossil fuels..........which severely damages our economy, intentionally. This plays into their objective of having "sustainable development". 

Under the current scenario, the US is far too productive because we are using  too many natural resources and consuming well beyond what is sustainable in the long run......so the US must be weakened. The Climate Accords number 1 objective is to impose rules which substantively weaken the growth of the US.

This sounds like some sort of conspriracy theory from the right.  There is nobody that understands climate and weather better than me(my field of expertise for 36 years). I'm telling you that the Climate Accord would do nothing to change the climate with absolute certainty but it would redistribute the worlds wealth and damage the US economy and take our money..........with absolute certainty. 

The UN has known this since the late 1980's, when they created the IPCC(Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change) to hijack climate science. It took 25 years to get there with junk science and one sided, exaggerated climate alarmism but their Climate Accord was the vehicle and it almost worked. Obama was their biggest cheerleader/high priest.

Then Trump took over and withdrew the US from the Climate Accord.

Of course he was bashed universally around the world. Of course they would be upset.............they wanted all our friggin money and to weaken the US.

Brain washed people in the US(mostly libs who listen to the media, Al Gore/liberal politicians and Hollywood celebrities, that ironically/hypocritically use the most fossil fuels of anybody)  think the Climate Accord would actually effect the climate or weather and see the world bashing Trump over this decision. They think that he is alienating the rest  of the world and selfishly  ruining the planet for our grand children. 

As an authority on the Climate Accord, I am telling you that Trump withdrawing from it was the smartest decision by a US president for the USA in my life time that I can use authentic facts to verify as such. 

By joj - March 10, 2018, 11:32 a.m.
Like Reply

Obsessive?  Not you.

As for you view of Trump's presidency: "his policies are pro America's success-in a big way"

Are you referring the way he attacks our allies and coddles our enemies?

Are you referring to taking our country from already 100 year highs in income inequality and making it more unequal with this tax giveaway to the wealthy?  I know, I know... "it will trickle down".

Are you referring to the tariffs order he put out without consulting his cabinet and having gone through a full process?  Now they must clean up his mess.

Are you referring to the way he breaks pledges made on national TV within 24 hours?  Ex:  Speaking to Democratic and Republican lawmakers on DACA.  "Bring me a bill, I will sign it."  They couldn't bring a bill because less than 24 hours later he had done a 180.  Same thing on gun control.  "I'm not afraid of the NRA.  ....  I love the NRA"

Are you referring to the way he has trashed the FBI and the CIA whose 30,000 workers are life long servants of Republican and Democratic administrations.  They are more demoralized than ever before thanks to Trump.

Are you referring to the way he has trashed the judiciary?

Are you referring to the way he recently signed legislation that allows manufacturers to dump toxic waste into our environment?

Are you referring to the manner in which our diplomatic ranks are depleted (we don't even have a S. Korean diplomat).  South American US diplomats are leaving in droves.
Are you referring to the way American standing in the world has collapsed (recent polling shows)?

Per your invite, I won't mention his personal flaws, of which he is the all time leading president.

By mcfarm - March 10, 2018, 11:43 a.m.
Like Reply

so just answer honestly joj, do you want us to reply in pages and pages of dehumanizing comments surely as every lib would as the cult demandsor should we debate the issues

By Vandenplas - March 10, 2018, 11:45 a.m.
Like Reply

Good post, joj.  Thanks.

Touche', Dr. MetMike.

Go Stormy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

By TimNew - March 10, 2018, 4:32 p.m.
Like Reply

This is piled pretty deep…. (Your comments in red)

Are you referring the way he attacks our allies and coddles our enemies?

Can you elaborate? Our allies? You mean his exit from the Paris Climate agreement? Anyone who wanted us to remain in that nonsense was not much of an ally. Or when he insisted NATO members lived up to their end of the bargain? Which enemies has he coddled? Iran?

Are you referring to taking our country from already 100 year highs in income inequality and making it more unequal with this tax giveaway to the wealthy?  I know, I know... "it will trickle down".

This one is kinda funny.1st, why is “Income Inequality” even an issue? On the playground, I learned that if someone had something I wanted, it was wrong to take it from him. If I wanted it, I needed to work for it. Libs never seemed to learn that lesson. 2nd, this tax bill appears to have accelerated wage growth. Too soon to tell for sure, but it looks promising.

Are you referring to the way he has trashed the FBI and the CIA whose 30,000 workers are life long servants of Republican and Democratic administrations.  They are more demoralized than ever before thanks to Trump.

Demoralized? Is that what your news media is telling you? And let’s face it, there was some real crap going on. Bringing it to light is a public service. Having agents with a powerful and well documented bias investigating a political figure is just plain wrong.. Even if you personally don’t like the politician.

Are you referring to the way he has trashed the judiciary?

I can see where you might feel this way.. Appointing fundamental constitutionalists to the bench really throws a monkey wrench in the potential for judicial activism that libs have relied on for some of their greatest victories, but actually, it’s part of the job description of someone who is judging the constitutionality of laws and actions.

Are you referring to the way he recently signed legislation that allows manufacturers to dump toxic waste into our environment?

You’ll have to elaborate on this. Are you talking about the bill where he reversed the mandate allowing the EPA control over every body of water in the country right down to the smallest creek. IOW, control over just about all the private property in the country? Stop getting all your news from Facebook.

By Vandenplas - March 10, 2018, 11:40 a.m.
Like Reply

Thanks for the free therapy lesson, but..................

How can you or anyone defend any person, be they  Donald Trump, Bill Cosby, John Edwards, Bill or Hillary Clinton,  or even Harvey Weinstein, with the moral compass they possess? 

Using your "unbrainwashed" godly, therapeutic  and wholesome thinking processes, one could defend Harvey Weinstein because he produced some great movies---even though he is really a scum bag. 

To me (and to the millions of other "misfit"  and brainwashed cult loving Americans as you characterize us), your logic is flawed, and dare I say evil and dangerous.

Come November 2018 and November, 2020, I pray we cult loving Americans have the gonads to do what is right, what is ethical and what is vital for our nation.  And for the record, Moses, what is best for America sure as hell isn't Donald Trump.

By metmike - March 10, 2018, 12:27 p.m.
Like Reply

Very expected response by the cult members. 

"God will punish you eventually".

Statements like that tell us where your mindset is at on this. When your mind actually believes that people who don't believe exactly like you(in this case, with regards to a political person)  will be punished by God, then not much else needs to be said............although I provided the comprehensive analysis earlier. 

By Vandenplas - March 10, 2018, 12:43 p.m.
Like Reply

My reference to God punishing you was meant to be sarcasm.  I have no idea if God exists or not.    

By metmike - March 10, 2018, 1:06 p.m.
Like Reply

My opinion on this was already made clear earlier............feel free to carry on in the same manner of the last year+ on this(repeating the same anti Trump statements over and over, day after day) without me(with sarcasm or without it). 

By mcfarm - March 10, 2018, 2:40 p.m.
Like Reply

"come November I pray"....then....." I have no idea if there is a God"   .....pick one vandy

By JP - March 11, 2018, 8:42 a.m.
Like Reply

"As long as you and your minions and sidekicks continue to support Trump, your credibility and respectfulness will continue to deteriorate--and they are pretty low in the polls right now."

Respectfulness? Try respectability, Einstein.

By Vandenplas - March 11, 2018, 10:02 a.m.
Like Reply

Try it if you wish, Curly.  I meant respectfulness, and I stand by it.

By mcfarm - March 11, 2018, 11:13 a.m.
Like Reply

now 155 millions employed, most in US history.....damn its awful

thinking back
0 likes
By frey_1999 - March 11, 2018, 11:44 a.m.
Like Reply

to a time when you and your type kept telling us that Obama was ruining the country and the government intervention had ruined any chance for future prosperity.

One simply has to look at where we were when Obama took control and where we were One year later.

and you truly think what trump has done is meaningful ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Job_losses_caused_by_the_Great_Recession

https://www.bls.gov/news.release/archives/empsit_04022010.pdf

Just think of were we could have been had the government not done a sequester in order to try and get budget deficits under control, which was somewhat working.  Only to have donny dictator and the Republican controled congress say F the deficit we are going to give the rich a tax break no matter the cost.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

By TimNew - March 11, 2018, 1:21 p.m.
Like Reply

You really are divorced from reality aren't you?

The economic gains under Obama were due largely in spite of him, as I have demonstrated countless times. Just about every move he made was anti-growth/anti-business.

And are you really laboring under the delusion that Obama was a deficit hawk.  He is the only president in the history of the universe who had annual deficits that started with the "T" word, as in trillions and amassed more debt than all the presidents who preceded him combined.  His 800 billion stimulus package accomplished nothing and he later joked about how "shovel ready jobs" just didn't really exist.  How funny,  right?  And the irony, once pubs held the house and senate, the media chastised them for the "hurtful" budget cuts while praising Obama for a reduced deficit.  

And the current deficit you are pathologically fixated on due to the "tax cut for the rich"?  Two huge problems with that delusion. 1st, the data has shown the tax cuts have reached most income levels, even ignoring the resulting bonuses and raises.  2nd, the current revenue to the fed is billions ahead of what it was last fiscal year.   And the extremely likely growth expansion has barely begun.

By JP - March 11, 2018, 4:04 p.m.
Like Reply

"to which I could not respond to directly"

Way to go, Einstein.

By Vandenplas - March 11, 2018, 4:43 p.m.
Like Reply

Keep trying.  You might get lucky.