Trump caught in another big lie
2 responses | 0 likes
Started by GunterK - Jan. 16, 2019, 2:18 p.m.

This week, Pres Trump invited the winning college-football team to the WH. Since much of the WH staff was on furlough, and the WH kitchen was understaffed, he ordered hamburgers, french fries and pizza brought in, to serve his young guests.

He stated that there was a stack of hamburgers "a mile high"

Fortunately, the MSM has some very good fact-checkers. The WaPo put their team to work. They analyzed the photographs of the buffet, and came to the conclusion that even though there was a lot of food,  this stack of hamburgers was NOT a mile high.

Impeach? 

while we are at it.....

since the inauguration, we have seen Pres Trump snack on hamburgers, KFC chicken, etc, while on board Air Force One. He obviously likes this kind of snack....and so does our young  generation.

While commenting on the football team's visit, he said that these athletes would enjoy the food he ordered. I believe, he was quite correct, especially since many of his visitors cheered when they saw the huge buffet

Yet, the MSM calls his comment "racist"

As an immigrant, I am struggling with the ever-changing meaning of the English language. I know what a "racist" was, a few years ago. Then, "racist" became the description of a person who believed that a country needs borders, and border laws should be enforced

Now, the MSM defines the term "racist" as a person who believes young people like hamburgers and fries.

This is really confusing to me.

Comments
By mojo - Jan. 17, 2019, 9:44 a.m.
Like Reply

So how many lies is he up to now? 6000? 7000? 8000? I've lost track.

By silverspiker - Jan. 17, 2019, 11:20 a.m.
Like Reply

Trump’s burger fête was a masterpiece

The president not only ate a bunch of burgers, he just ate the Left’s lunch, again....