Needed a break ...
6 responses | 0 likes
Started by carlberky - Jan. 17, 2019, 8:01 a.m.

Needed a break from the multitude of posts that repeat over and over again, the suppositions and opinions which are stated as facts.

There are people here for whom I have respect. As trading posters at the Forum for some time, we can be sure they would not just buy a stock because a broker said it was a good buy. I am somewhat disappointed that these same people will take as gospel any accusation about the left, without requiring any proof or validation. Yes, this is an open Forum, and opinion and supposition are acceptable, but not if offered as proof.

I am particularly bothered by erroniously crediting leaders who give an opinion, with voicing the position of the group they represent.

Donald Trump represents the United States but he doesn't represent me with his opinion about fake news.

I'll stick strictly to fact-checking and will avoid discussions where my "good points" are disregarded. No reply to this post is required since I will not engage in a useless debate.

Comments
By TimNew - Jan. 17, 2019, 8:32 a.m.
Like Reply

Always good to see ya Carl  :-)

By mikempt - Jan. 17, 2019, 12:03 p.m.
Like Reply

Trump has the best returns ever recorded during a government shut down

By silverspiker - Jan. 17, 2019, 12:07 p.m.
Like Reply

Image result for coolest psychedelic money gif

By silverspiker - Jan. 17, 2019, 12:09 p.m.
Like Reply

Related image

By metmike - Jan. 17, 2019, 12:46 p.m.
Like Reply

We're all thrilled to have you back Carl but especially me!

Silverspiker's graphics depict the celebration going on in my head over your return. 

Mary Poppins - Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pu1adxqUAg

By silverspiker - Jan. 17, 2019, 3:05 p.m.
Like Reply

Image may contain: outdoor