are you brave enough to see what obama really did to trump?
24 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Jan. 29, 2019, 11:37 a.m.
Comments
By mojo - Jan. 29, 2019, 12:53 p.m.
Like Reply

The truth of the matter is that the US intelligence agencies have been spying on the tRump since 1987, when it is suspected that the tRump became a Russian "asset".  Dan Bongino is full of crap & doesn't know what he's talking about.

By mcfarm - Jan. 29, 2019, 1:55 p.m.
Like Reply

Dan is full of crap? Hey mojo he sited fricken cnn, They must also be full of crap right? You might refute one thing he said also before stating he so full of crap...really not must of an argument you put forth. You know mojo I would venture to say never took the time or had the courage to listen to the tape. Quick question, on what  and when did he show the audience the cnn quote

By carlberky - Jan. 29, 2019, 3:57 p.m.
Like Reply

He cited CNN with 16 minutes to go on the tape. CNN said that Britain and Australia were providing information about trump (a suspected Russian asset).

By frey_1999 - Jan. 29, 2019, 6:14 p.m.
Like Reply

He cited CNN for a headline that some obscure person retired from some intelligence agency in Euroland.  Then got back to using the seven degrees of separation theory that all conspiracy theorist need in order to make their case and to that added the inevitable " I would go into that more except today we just don't have time  by the book "

the fact that every 5 min he tells you to buy or read my book tells you the lack of credibility he has.

well except with his target market --   Trumpers  in that market he is nearing god like status   

By mcfarm - Jan. 29, 2019, 7:32 p.m.
Like Reply

so frey, you really know who Dan Bongino is? Did you happen to know he was a secret service agent who served in the protective detail of both Bush 43 and Obama administrations.  I suppose you do know when you serve in that detail your job is take a bullet? Jump on an explosive device? Do whatever you can to save another man's life? Sure you go right ahead and criticize a man with a character like that

By metmike - Jan. 29, 2019, 7:58 p.m.
Like Reply

This is just my personal opinion but I don't think that because somebody wrote a book that provides more details than a 20 minute speech and tells people that the entire story  is in the book is a reflection on credibility............unless you are looking for a silly reason to discredit a source that you already decided isn't telling the truth.

Actually, to me much of what he states rings true. 

On Mueuller, it's pretty obvious that this is political and he was picked to try to create evidence that showed Trump and people around him committed crimes.

However, almost all the crimes have been created by Muellers investigation. 

Dershowitz on Stone: Mueller Has Found "Almost No Crimes" That Occurred Before His Appointment

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/01/26/dershowitz_on_stone_mueller_has_found_almost_no_crimes_that_occurred_before_his_appointment.html

The way that he arrested Stone and somehow, CNN was there to record all of it made it crystal clear what his tactic is, and it's not about truth, justice and the American way.............the complete opposite.

Tip off the king of tabloid, "get Trump" news network, CNN, so they could broadcast it,   then bring in 29 agents with high powered guns and dogs to arrest an old man for what?

He had previously been released on bond of his own signature. He doesn't own a gun. He was an almost zero flight risk. If they had just arrested him.......fine(even though most cases like that would have asked him and his lawyer to show up) but the manner that they did it and the CNN reporter claimed they "had an instinct" which just happened to result in them being there at just the right time. Hugh? Do their reporters have  ESP????

So the CNN reporter is lying and somebody related to the raid/arrest/investigation broke the law by tipping them off and they were tipped off because they were CNN and the Mueller team created an arrest scene reminiscent of a dangerous criminal, on America's ten most wanted men being busted by surprise when they were sleeping in bed.

Like Dershowitz, I've had my concerns about this investigation. The Stone arrest, not just confirms them but shows how desperate Mueller is to manipulate(even by breaking laws) the environment to create the illusion that he's taking down bad guys who had a relationship with Trump.

When you see fraud, distortion and lies about one thing, you can't trust that source for other information. 

And far from the manipulated Stone circus being an isolated incident. None of the other crimes that others were charged with have proven to be related to what this investigation is supposed to be about...........Trump and his people colluding with Russia to influence the results of the 2016 election..

This was supposed to be the entire reason for the investigation.

If I'm wrong, then please tell us 1 crime that anybody has been charged with that was the result of this?

I'll make it real easy for you and provide all of them right here:

All of Robert Mueller’s indictments and plea deals in the Russia investigation so far

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2018/2/20/17031772/mueller-indictments-grand-jury

And from an extremely left leaning source:

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/vox/

As they stated after listing all the crimes that Mueller has found(created):

"So far, no Trump associates have been specifically charged with any crimes relating to helping Russia interfere with the 2016 election."

By mcfarm - Jan. 30, 2019, 6:57 p.m.
Like Reply

as usual, very thorough metmike, thanks very much. As stated a guy who would take a bullet for Obama has shown want little bias he has and what character he has

By frey_1999 - Jan. 30, 2019, 8:43 p.m.
Like Reply

Mike were is your proof that the CNN reporter is lying .

CNN  reporter stated that because of documents that were filed the timing of those documents, and he kinds of documents that were filed, it lead them to believe with a high degree of certainty that they were going to do a early Friday arrest. If you have evidences to the contary please post it.

Do you know who or what Concord management and resources  is?

By frey_1999 - Jan. 30, 2019, 10:03 p.m.
Like Reply

Yes I do know who Dan is, he is an ex secrete service agent, who has become extreme radical right wing crazy who  worked for infowars,and NRATV. And ran from election to election and state to state trying to find an electorate that would buy into the garbage he is selling

By metmike - Jan. 30, 2019, 11:23 p.m.
Like Reply

"Mike were is your proof that the CNN reporter is lying .

CNN  reporter stated that because of documents that were filed the timing of those documents, and he kinds of documents that were filed, it lead them to believe with a high degree of certainty that they were going to do a early Friday arrest. If you have evidences to the contary please post it."

This is laughable. I was in television news for 11 years at the local ABC affiliate(which was CBS when I worked there).

I did weather but was part of the operation that included all the meetings which discussed every aspect of news coverage. Our news department met with the local police annually(state/county/city cops) to discuss whats acceptable and whats not regading coverage in situations like this.

The chance of a news crew being given special access like this, to a huge raid, even if the reporter was telling the truth about how his instincts led them there, is ZERO unless somebody from the Mueller team provided them with special, pre approved access to the raid. 

TV crews can't just show up and go anywhere they want, mingling with a dozen+, heavily armed FBI agents doing a huge arrest. At least not in the real world that defines all the other situations like this. I guess that you don't get how absurd this assertion is because you want to believe it and don't understand the dynamic.

Here's another way to think of it.

If numerous other media outlets had been smart enough to figure out this raid was going to take place and were out there too, doing the exact same thing, the FBI agents would not have been able to do their job because the photographers and reporters would have been blocking their movement/getting in the way.

There are rock solid rules/guidelines that determine the way that media is allowed to engage in a situation like this and they were obviously violated(a special, approved exception was made for CNN) by the Mueller team so that CNN could capture this breaking story/footage close up.

There is no rule that says that if there is only 1 tv station out there, cops allow more access than if there are 10 tv stations out there. That would be silly.

Mueller wanted them there, nice and close and wanted it to be the station that he knew would give him the best coverage. 

By TimNew - Jan. 31, 2019, 4:02 a.m.
Like Reply

Interesting statistic...    They used less armed men to get Bin Ladin than they used to get Stone.

By mcfarm - Jan. 31, 2019, 7 a.m.
Like Reply

holy cow frey, I thought mojo had it bad.  You need medication before its too late.

By frey_1999 - Jan. 31, 2019, 9:18 a.m.
Like Reply

Mike have you even watched the video my guess is NO because if you did you would clearly see  that the CNN crew was not with the FBI as they stayed across the street from the Stone house and had no physical contact with the FBI. As a matter of fact once the FBI brought stone out they moved the CNN news team even farther away from the scene of the arrest. I do get the fact that your whole premise that trump is not guilty hinges on the conspericy that they are out to get him. Not based off critical thinking but irrational needs

Of course if you don't have this grand conspiracy to fall back on you have to deal with the reality that this adminastration has a lot of issues with its interaction with Russia, and how much influance Russian have over policy of this adminastration. 

By metmike - Jan. 31, 2019, 10:10 a.m.
Like Reply

"Mike have you even watched the video my guess is NO because if you did you would clearly see  that the CNN crew was not with the FBI as they stayed across the street from the Stone house and had no physical contact with the FBI. As a matter of fact once the FBI brought stone out they moved the CNN news team even farther away from the scene of the arrest."

Since you always prefer to keep digging your hole deeper by doubling down. I'll help you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dWTzCNY7_YY

There were over a dozen agents and they all didn't park on one side of the street and let CNN park on the other side of the street because that was the place reserved for the media. 

Protocol between FBI(or police) and media coverage for situations like this was clearly adjusted to accommodate CNN, so that they could be so close during a major arrest. 

You've been watching too many cop programs made for tv viewers with actors(where the cameras are right there with the cops) or shows like "Bad Boys" taped with a photographer that accompanies the cops everywhere because that's part of the show. . In real life, they require the media to be much farther back............unless, like in this case they wanted them there by arrangement. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EimfRBK5yx0

By frey_1999 - Jan. 31, 2019, 10:33 a.m.
Like Reply

Why if they were invited were they being moved away?

You sure like to call people you don't agree with liars without any  PROOF or even any LOGIC  

But proof and logic have no place in a conspiracy theory. 

By metmike - Jan. 31, 2019, 11:24 a.m.
Like Reply

" You sure like to call people you don't agree with liars without any  PROOF or even any LOGIC"

frey,

You like to loosely use that term "liar" as part of your vernacular in a discussion when somebody shows evidence that you're wrong. 

I must have a soft spot for you because you continue to require me addressing your unacceptable way of expressing yourself here..............but you are still here.

In this case, if you double down again, as with the first time that I brought up your use of the word "liar" and you insisted that you were right and I am wrong about its use here......then  you are out of here. 

What say you frey?

https://www.marketforum.com/forum/topic/22252/

By metmike - Jan. 23, 2019, 12:26 a.m.            

Frey,

There you go again with the same response used previously.

"The moderator is being unfair singling us/me/our side out and picking on us, while letting the other side get away with murder."

and

" They did the same thing with Obama"

Just to remind you Frey, you are the only person here to ever call me a liar, then when I approached you on it nicely, you insisted that I was liar, a second time. This qualifies as YOU getting 2 bigger breaks than anybody since I've been moderator.

On mojo,he was banned for life by the previous moderator and I reinstated him.

So the complete opposite of what you're stating is true.

I've had to issue minor statements/corrections to the other side and each time they respond cooperatively.

frey,

No more posting from you until you respond.

By frey_1999 - Jan. 31, 2019, 2:21 p.m.
Like Reply

I did not call you out for bias against ME 

I simply stated that you called the reporter from CNN a liar 3 different times and wanted to know what info you had to base that call on.

Did not say you were lying, did not mean to say I was being unfairly treated. 

Just simply wanted you to tell me what evidence you were using to validate your claim that the reporter was lying. 

It seems pretty straight forward that once the FBI secured the home and any contents they may have been searching for they then went directly to the reporters and pushed them out of the area. I would say that is pretty basic operational procedure. As they came back to him for a later report he was pushed completely off the block were the stone house is.

I too have a fairly good knowledge of law enforcement Procedure and will tell you that their first objective is to secure the area of the indecent, from their they will clear the perimeter.  There have been some (most notably the POTUS ) who seem to think that the FBI went a little overboard, of course 6 months ago when law enforcement was making some arrest of people the POTUS didn't really care for he said police should not be so accommodating and needed to show a little more force when handling suspects.

By metmike - Jan. 31, 2019, 3:27 p.m.
Like Reply

OK, I misunderstood you to mean that I was calling YOU a liar, which would be unacceptable. Sorry about that. 

You are correct that I did state the CNN reporter is lying. I already provided the clear explanation(s) for believing that based on all the realities that dictate protocol in this realm. 

I won't be providing a taped conversation between the CNN reporter  and somebody on the Mueller team for you, which is the only way that you might believe it, so I guess we'll just have to disagree on this.

Just to be clear, the misunderstanding was my fault because I thought that you were accusing me of calling you a liar. 

We can disagree on everything and even think somebody here is a  blankety blank but its not acceptable to call names or make personal attacks...........on fellow posters.

Clearly this rule does not apply to people like political figures or there wouldn't be anybody left here (-:

By mcfarm - Jan. 31, 2019, 3:33 p.m.
Like Reply

wow frey as you have such vast knowledge how is it at least twice in the last couple of days have you stated that law enforcement was trying to save documents at stones? When challenged you never answered so here it is again. Stone has been interviewed by Meuller for hours. The Meuller team has every text, metadata, cell phone, lap top and pairs of under wear that Stone owned and has had it for months. So again, get off the fake reasons for the raid, the dozens of agents, ar's, grenades, tactical vehicles, both land and sea and the biggest offense of all, including cnn reporters in the raid

By frey_1999 - Jan. 31, 2019, 5:06 p.m.
Like Reply

That they executes search warrents on both his FFlorida and his New  York residents  when they exacuted  the arrest warrant on him tells any reasonable  person that they were looking for evidence that was not turned over to them.

By TimNew - Feb. 1, 2019, 6:12 a.m.
Like Reply

What did the FBI take in the raid. Other than Stone?

By mcfarm - Feb. 1, 2019, 6:48 a.m.
Like Reply

what they took was a far worse reputation than they had previously......and it was not good before

By carlberky - Feb. 1, 2019, 1:50 p.m.
Like Reply

IMHO, if they wanted to tip off someone about the raid, they would have picked NBC, CBS, or ABC for much greater coverage.

By metmike - Feb. 1, 2019, 2:18 p.m.
Like Reply

I was thinking the exact opposite carl but its just my opinion.

I watch 3 stations for news.

Mainly CNN and FOX in the evenings, flipping back and forth and ABC nightly news at 5:30-6pm.  I bash CNN here all the time and its because I actually watch them to hear what they are saying/showing(I dont just go to the station that tells me what I want to hear, which Fox would be more likely to do)

Obviously they would never pick Fox. If they picked one of the other networks, it would show up in their nightly news with maybe a 2 minute story and follow up. Other stations would likely cover it too, like they have.

CNN already does wall to wall, around the clock anti Trump news, every day of the year. By a wide margin, getting CNN the scoup maximized the coverage. Now it can be on  the station most likely to put the right spin on it and will broadcast it frequently as part of their anti Trump stuff 24 hours a day.