mccabe the snake
17 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - March 18, 2018, 3:07 p.m.

no wonder he and comey worked together. He now claims Trump got him fired. You know he would find the guy who got him fired if he would glance in the mirror....and of course those other FBI agents recommended the firing. Drain the swamp one snake at a time

Comments
By TimNew - March 18, 2018, 6:26 p.m.
Like Reply

This would not be a discussion.

McCabe lied under oath about an investigation in which he was involved.  FBI's internal affairs asked for his dismissal.  After careful consideration, Sessions correctly followed up..  And the left is SCREECHING about how unfair Trump has been.

But,  we no longer live in a grownup world.

By joj - March 19, 2018, 5:28 p.m.
Like Reply

And Trump is the biggest baby of 'em all.

By frey_1999 - March 18, 2018, 7:19 p.m.
Like Reply

impeached, will get convicted of money laundering, and be considered for treason.

His wife has known this since the night he won the election - hence the reason she cried for 4 days after the election.

She has only stayed in the Marriage for the money and lifestyle he provided her with.

donny jr. wife has also figured it out and will try to get what she can in divorce court.

trump will end up with nothing after mueller finishes up and charges are brought.

the only question is will the republican party let him make them obsolete. I hope not but right now I have my doubts.

the above are fact based opinions

the trumptards will blame everybody but the person who should be blamed. this is not an opinion just a proven fact at this point.    

By TimNew - March 18, 2018, 8:16 p.m.
Like Reply

Fact based opinions?    Would you be kind enough to supply a single fact?

By mcfarm - March 18, 2018, 8:54 p.m.
Like Reply
By silverspiker - March 20, 2018, 7:57 p.m.
Like Reply

f**k dirty cops... and he is just the beginning

By frey_1999 - March 21, 2018, 9:45 a.m.
Like Reply

fact is 30 Russians were indicted and about half arrested before they could leave the country in a money laundering ring that was in business just a floor below trumps living qtrs at trump tower.

The fact doony's jr wife hired a criminal defense attorney as part of her divorce team. She knows what crimes have been committed.

First lady has never moved into white house --  trying to maintain separation so as to plead that she new nothing of his illegale actions hoping to try to keep her share of what they have.    

By mcfarm - March 21, 2018, 10:54 a.m.
Like Reply

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/five-questions-about-melania-trumps-move-to-the-white-house/2017/06/12/59617a70-4f7c-11e7-b064-828ba60fbb98_story.html    darn that took all of 2 seconds to prove false...keep it up truth and justice now called lies and no candor and frey and no cattle....soon to be on the scale of cnn and msnbc....just say it long and loud it does not have to be true

By TimNew - March 22, 2018, 7:23 a.m.
Like Reply

"fact is 30 Russians were indicted and about half arrested before they could leave the country in a money laundering ring that was in business just a floor below trumps living qtrs at trump tower."

So,  you continue to hold Trump responsible for any activity in any property he owns? This is an odd position to take by someone purporting to own extensive business properties.

"The fact doony's jr wife hired a criminal defense attorney as part of her divorce team. She knows what crimes have been committed."

In the midst of this unprecedented witch hunt, which after a year+ has come up with nothing of substance for any of the principles, I am sure her lawyers advised her to cover all potential bases. It is neither an indication or an admission of guilt.

"First lady has never moved into white house --  trying to maintain separation so as to plead that she new nothing of his illegale actions hoping to try to keep her share of what they have. "

There have been explanations for this that in no way indicate guilt or concern for "Keeping" anything. 

Your "fact based claims" remain based on loose interpretations and wild speculations fueled by wishful thinking. In other words, the exact sort of thing that continues to erode the credibility of the left. 

By TimNew - March 22, 2018, 9:33 a.m.
Like Reply

It's a fact that you fixate on the inane and irrelevant and beat it into submission with obsessive repetition. It's opinion based on observation that you appear to be proud of that.

By TimNew - March 22, 2018, 10:22 a.m.
Like Reply

Calling attention to you asking questions ad infinitum that have been answered is not an attack, it's an observation.  If you feel it somehow denigrates you and/or your actions, perhaps you should review you and/or your actions as your perception of an "attack" could be seen as self-defining. 

By TimNew - March 22, 2018, 12:12 p.m.
Like Reply

See?  This is why you'll never get better.  You can't accept constructive criticism.

By frey_1999 - March 23, 2018, 10:06 a.m.
Like Reply

I believe you have an obligation to know your tenants -   If the beauty shop in my stip malls is selling drugs on the side then yes when they get busted I would expect to have a visit from the local authorities asking what I know about them, and if I have a house they bought for twice the going rate I better have some answers.

Five federal  indictments is hardly nothing, but your need to call this a witch hunt tells where your needs are.

they did not hire a criminal defense attorney for the fun of it they did it because they have knowledge period. The affair that was sited in the divorce decree happened 6 years ago, think about it with an open mind and ask yourself why?  you truly need to get out of the echo chamber. 

You can always explain away what you want explained away  look how many bought into blaming all of trumps issues as fake news only to have all of this hit the fan now.

This country really needed a non-politician or anti-establishment politician to come to leadership, Unfortunately we as a country voted this clown in and will pay that price for another generation.   

By TimNew - March 23, 2018, 10:44 a.m.
Like Reply

You have nothing but speculation and your need to assume more is very telling.

When/if there is evidence, there will be actions taken.  Until then,   your speculation is wishful thinking.

I like your dance around the liability for tenants actions.  You apparently assume Trump knew everything that went on in every property he owned.   Do you have evidence to that effect?    I didn't think so.

This conversation started stupid and went downhill from there.  But do continue.  I'm sure you'll enjoy it with or without my participation.