Andrew McCabes shocking allegations
4 responses | 0 likes
Started by mcfarm - Feb. 14, 2019, 8:03 p.m.

In this country it used to be huge news when out of control department of justice officials tried to stage a coup. But as I scrolled the evening news tonite, not a  mention. We had a poster just the other day wondering about conspiracy and the left, well this one should exceed any others if it ever sees the light of day.  Seems McCabe and company were so involved they actually were taking straw polls on what cabinet members they could turn, blackmail, or otherwise force them to join this unlawful shocking miscarriage of justice. And now we have department chief lawyer Jim Baker confirming this story. Proper punishment for McCabe, strueck, page, clapper, comey etc would be firing squad.

Comments
By joj - Feb. 14, 2019, 8:20 p.m.
Like Reply

When the majority of the Trump administration is lying about everything Russia (what are they hiding)?, drastic measures are called for.   Trump obstructed justice, among other crimes over the past decades.  But he should serve out his term or terms (he was elected by the people) and then be indicted the day he leaves office.   How ironic it would be if they "Lock him up!"

By mcfarm - Feb. 14, 2019, 9:03 p.m.
Like Reply

that's great but the topic here is the 25th amendment and how sad it is the the very top justice officials do not the definition or what its intent was. They can disagree with Trump til hell freezes over but the 25th is about incapacitation not policy differences....if this does not shed some light for the left on just how inept the upper levels of justice were nothing will...again, firing squads please.

By joj - Feb. 14, 2019, 10:16 p.m.
Like Reply

The 25th was discussed.  Not invoked.  I believe Rosenstein may have issued a statement saying that was incorrect.

Also, all the crying about bias rings hollow to me in the following way.  A criminal is a suspect in a robbery (with probable cause) and the cops are interrogating him.  He complains that the cops are "biased".  DUH!!!  Of course they are biased.  

Trump sent shock waves through the DOJ and the FBI when he fired Comey.  

("because of the Russia investigation" - Donald Trump)

Gee I wonder why they are investigating him?  

By mcfarm - Feb. 14, 2019, 10:22 p.m.
Like Reply

as I said earlier. the 25th does not apply to policy differences and shows the total biased ignorance of these incompetent unelected crazed elites